DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

from the 3rd age to 2009 how many generations has the wheel of tme turned

ok in real time how many generations would elyane,nynaeve, and egwene

have Relatives today stil liveing who could trace there family back

to the 3rd age,we  know the wheel of time turns and ages  come and pass leaveing memeries that become legend.there are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning to the turning of the wheel of time

Kivam wasn't answering your question, he was saying a number because it suited him to do so.

It is commonly believed that our age is the First Age in RJ's wot world, so what you're reading in WoT wouldn't be some figment of our past, but rather a potential future.

ok in real time how many generations would elyane,nynaeve, and egwene

have Relatives today stil liveing who could trace there family back

to the 3rd age

In real time, it would be: 1,701,000,205 days. Or, dividing by the generation life-spawn of 20 years, something like 7300 days, it would be something like 4,660,274 generations. It means that Elayne Great-Gran-Gran... x4.660274 x 10^6 ... Gran-Daughter lives today!!!

we  know the wheel of time turns and ages  come and pass leaveing memeries that become legend.there are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning to the turning of the wheel of time

Yes we do... i think that Robert Jordan said that 11 times throught the books!

we  know the wheel of time turns and ages  come and pass leaveing memeries that become legend.there are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning to the turning of the wheel of time

Yes we do... i think that Robert Jordan said that 11 times throught the books!

Ten times. One of the books didn't start that way. Of the top of my head, I don't remember which.

Ten times. One of the books didn't start that way. Of the top of my head, I don't remember which.

You're gonna have to find out and provide proof, because I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Keep in mind, its Chapter 1 that starts with that starting, not the prologue.

are dateing the 3rd age from the time of the bible
Which time of the Bible? It does cover a few years, remember. Also, if you're going biblically, you can't get from the Third Age to the present. Remember Genesis? You have to pass through God creating the universe, and Adam and Eve, so any descendants have to die out before God can create the first man and woman (incidentally, He did it in the wrong order - he should have made Eve first so the diner would be done when Adam shows up). Anyway, we can't say how many generations from our Age to the Third, either way (time is a wheel, this is our past and future), because we don't know how long there is between them. Thousands of years, certainly. So, the answer to your question is a lot.

Archived