DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CLOSING my Cafe Press store

Because of a few policy changes at Cafepress, I am leaving their store site. Besides, I am tired of paying them money for a store. :P Zazzle doesn't charge for a store so YAY.

I now reside at J. Warden Designs & Mudflap Designs

At the present, the designs from Cafepress are not moved to my zazzle stores because I will be weeding out designs that were not "hot" to sell. I sold more NON Wot time item. But WoT is considered niche items, I should expect lots of sales *LOL* But I did fairly well with Cafe Press so, I bid them a fairthee well.

If you at all had any designs of mine you particularly wanted let me know, I'll load them into the Zazzle store. Until then, see you "round".

Like that green theme on your Zazzle store Cleo, really pretty.  :) Have updated my bookmarks so I can continue drooling over things LOL.  :D

Ahh yes. That one took me longer than a week to do. That one, the Lions and Tigers were the hardest. Of course the Lions and Tigers were enormous! 20 x 30 paintings *lol* The lions were sold last year. *sobs* The tigers I still have and the Fox you are talking about Nyn, went to my ex-mother in law for her birthday a few years ago. We are still great friends. *nods*

Well, at least they are available in print. One day I will get prints of all the ones I don't have anymore. *nods*

• 3 weeks later...

I had never been to the cafe press store..been meaning to...*grins*  but i have bookmarked both of the sights...I love mudflap by the way!  I have long been a fan of the Vargas type of art!  Actually I am going to have to get my hubby to look...my brother loves this style of art and i'm thinking there is where i may find his christmas gift this year!  YEAH!