DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Terminator:Sarah Conner(Spoilers)

Samuraiflip05

WTF!!!

I guess Brian Green's contract must have run out.  I just saw the second to last episode(4/3/09).  The death was so sudden, with so little fanfare that I thought perhaps it was a dream sequence or something.  Anyone else think this was a little odd? 

I thought it was one of the best deaths of a main character I have seen in ages. He was a soldier, and that is how soldier dies. No bloody pathetic speech, no last stand, just lose your concentration for a moment, and you are gone. I am going as far as to say that this was one of the best moments of the entire season.

Regarding another season, I do not think it is entirely impossible that another channel might be interested in picking it up, with the growing interest in Terminator the movies will bring.

Especially not since a new season would pretty much move from being the Sara Connor chronicles to the John Connor chronicles.

Not going to hold my breath though...

Umm yeah dude.  John goes into the future.  Since he skipped everything that happened in the past, no one knows him in the future, including Brian' Austin Green's character who is alive and well.

Brian Austin Green is already on a new show on the CW.

Sources confirm that not only has FOX officially passed on renewing Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it's even dead as far as Warner Brothers is concerned and they are no longer shopping it to other networks.

It is an expensive show to make due to liscening fees.  Some say they actually only renewed it for a second season to help hype the movie.

Archived