DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last line seems kinda suspicious.  That's why I vote Kelly.

:) Actually, that's in the game introduction. The Skaa gang is trying to swindle someone, like in the beginning of the book. At first I thought she was trying to imply that she had a role, but that would be a foolish thing to do at the beginning of the game. So I'm guessing it's just a little rp.

Thanks for the extension Nephi.  ;D

Yep that's exactly right, I used to play the Trolloc game at SG which is just like this and we would act out the story a bit to begin with so I was playing the part.  ;)

I would have to say that I can't vote at this point because everyone hasn't checked in... Bursius is too new and they usually don't make them the bad guy right off the bat... and Aubrey is be too obviously innocent not to be.  :D  So I'll try to get a vote in tomorrow. 

Yep that's exactly right, I used to play the Trolloc game at SG which is just like this and we would act out the story a bit to begin with so I was playing the part.  ;)

I would have to say that I can't vote at this point because everyone hasn't checked in... Bursius is too new and they usually don't make them the bad guy right off the bat... and Aubrey is be too obviously innocent not to be.  :D  So I'll try to get a vote in tomorrow. 

Why not vote now? Can you see anything other than an Aubrey lynch today?

You've just shot up my list of suspicions, Kelly darling

I'm a bit fuzzy on what constitutes a lynch.  Moderator could you please clarify?  I read your post on page 4 to say that you wanted at least 12 people voting to have a lynch (at a time when there where 11 voters), but how many votes would be needed for a lynch?

Everyone has posted at least once except for [glow=red,2,300]Alailyn[/glow] who is new to DM I think.  He posted in the Ogier on the 20th, so he should have been here, unless he forgot or something.

Has he confirmed Nephi?

We really need 12 votes for one person. Ouch.

Just FYI I have been sick all day and don't know how much I will be around the next few days. This will be the first thing I come check though. Dang kidneys that don't function properly and are in the wrong place to begin with.

Archived