DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello ?

KatrinSedai

Not sure how this exactly works, but hey. Might as well introduce myself here!

Hello hello, my name's Catherine, I'm 18 and I live in Quebec, Canada.

I'm a newcomer to the series, began earlier this year. I just started reading A Crown of Swords, can't wait to finish the whole thing so I don't fear spoilers anymore! >.<

My two favorite characters are Rand and Mat (well up to now, maybe I won't like how they turn out further in the story!). Rand because he is HOT. And because I realte to him so very much. Mat, well, he's such a badass and it's like every woman in there treats him bad, he really does not get the credit he deserves. I love him. No matter what he does! Ha!

Enough chatter. I'm off for a look around!

:)

The Light shine on y'all hehe!! :P

Welcome to the Mount!

It is always good to see a new face around these parts.

Are you interested in anything else besides the books? There is alot of things around here for people to do and talk about, infact I think there is a book drive going on, its being hosted by the Brown Ajhad (Spelled right?) to name one.

Now, I should not keep you here any longer, so have a good look around. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM via the MY Messages button.

Till then, have fun storming the mount!

It's Ajah. ;)

Anyway, welcome to DM! Have a good look around the site - you'll find much on offer. Do not hesitate to come back here and ask any questions or may have while you look around. Also, we'll offer you some top tips and advice about what to see and do at DM.

Thank you!

Actually I was wondering wether I'd give a try at RP or just hang around the community ... I've never tried it before in other series, because I just did not feel 'into it' enough to get in that much involvment with a fictional world. BUT, the WoT world seems a very interesting and fun one to RP in!

Anyways, if someone could point me in the right direction for Level zero Newbies ? :P

Thank you!

Well, level zero would be Rev One I guess, no real rules besides be PG-13, so its a good place to start.

The Portal Stone world is slightly different so it is best to think of what division you want to join and then go introduce yourself/look at RP threads for that division to get a look at how Roleplaying is done.

If you have any other questions, or if this hasn't answered your first one well enough, feel free to ask for clarification. 

*wanders in and waves at Winter*

If you wander around and decide to join the Wolfkin, Winter, the rest of the 'Kin, and I would be happy to have you! ^^

Don't mind the shameless plug for the Wolfkin...  ;D

In all seriousness feel free to PM me for advice on any of the Divisions as well.(you can find them Here) feel free to look around and see if you might fit in, there should be plenty of information pertaining to each Division on their board.

I personally have 5 characters in 4 divisions currently so can provide you with a little info on some of them ^^

Welcome to Dragonmount Katrin. My favorite character is Mat. He is so cute and is always getting into trouble. I won't spoil anything for you, but as a character he takes some interesting turns. If you decide to come by the community side I am at a few of the orgs. I hope to have the opportunity to get to know you better.

Archived