DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cherise

The Ogier Architect's Museum!

I think this page documents the creation of the Ways.   :) 

voynich.jpg

I think you are right!

I followed the link you provided, and about this picture it says:

"some sort of map or diagram, with nine 'islands' connected by 'causeways', castles, and possibly a volcano."

Ask Vanion how he found out about this ogier document!

*lol* Well, it seems to be a well known artifact, called the Voynich Manuscript. People interested in secret codes, alchemy, and so on seem to know about it. I can't remember ever seeing it before. He explains his interest in it in his post over at the BT.

I'd like to make a contribution if I may :D

These are architects of Nature, or so it is believed. They are scattered around the different nations of the world, so it makes one wonder if maybe Nature didn't have a helping hand that loved to travel from grove to grove, perhaps?

Wonderous Rock Formations

my source: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/113866_worlds-most-spectacular-balanced-rock-formations

This spectacular balanced rock called One Balance Rock is located in Petrified Forest National Monument in Arizona, USA

One-balanced-rock.jpg

The magnificent Queen Nefertiti Rock can be found in Arches National Park in the state of Utah

558px-Queen_Nefertiti_Rock_in_Arches_NP.jpeg

amazing Balancing Rock is situated in Digby, Nova Scotia in Canada

450px-Balancing_Rock.jpg

The unique Brimham Rocks are rock formations located in Brimham Moor, England

450px-Brimham_Rocks_8.jpg

This spectacular karst formation is called the Sphere or sometimes known as the Globe is part of the Knockan Crag, a line of cliffs in Assynt, Scotland. The name means “crag of the small hill”.

800px-The_Sphere,_Knockan.JPG

This balanced rock called Pedra Montada is located in Brazil

800px-Pedra_Montada.jpg

This freestyle rock balancing is located in El Torcal de Antequera, a nature reserve in Spain

3453476356_c4ffabaf1b.jpg?v

Mystica,

Thank you.

We ogier cry to be reminded of our tree brothers and sisters who so long ago tended that forest which is now petrified, and who tended the long ago dead and decayed groves which so beautifully surrounded the rest of those carefully balanced stones.

In our gratitude for helping us remember our tree brothers and sisters of so long ago, please accept this pendant, and wear it proudly.

silver_tree_pendant.jpg

oh wow, thanks Cherise :D

It seems so, Sam. At least that's what the texts seem to claim anyway. It's almost too impossible to believe, isn't it?

That is very interesting and really amazing!  :)  Thank you Mystica! I knew we had a few strange rock formations out in the desert, but I had no idea there were so many others elsewhere. I love learning new stuff.  ;D

Is the Sphere/Globe a natural formation?   :o

Sam!

You know very well that our ogier brothers and sisters of long ago formed that sphere!

(or at least, you know I believe that Robert Jordan envisioned it that way)

Whoa... that is just amazing!!  Your pics are too Sam, I've ALWAYS wanted to see things like that in real life.  Someday I will.  ;)

My deposit into the museum for this week is crop circles!

Ogier origin theory advisory:

I believe that Robert Jordan intended us to attribute

all mysterious architectures to the ogier of a previous

- and yet to come - age.

OK, so crop circles. People attribute them to aliens from outer space.

Ogier origin theory advisory:

I submit to you that is what we ogier are!

Aliens from another planet!

Only, we travel by our book that we open,

instead of in a space ship. 

Crop Circles:

ccposter.jpg

wadenhill58.jpg

crop-circle.jpg

baffling_crop_circles_equal_pi_1.jpg

Those things just astound me... I couldn't imagine how humans could make something that intricate in such a short amount of time with no one the wiser??? I don't think so... :P :D 

One of these days we're going to find out they're alien recipes or something... ;D hehehe

Crop circles boggle the mind, yup. Here are some more crop circle pictures, taken by Google Earth.

earth03_full.jpg

crop1.jpg

Exmouth1.gif

6a00d8341df41a53ef00e5536e83d98833-500pi

a95d6f6d4b3ddbc389a9e9ea2167e2d3.jpg

One of these days we're going to find out they're alien recipes or something... ;D hehehe

Yes, and the book is called How to Serve Man.

I was going to write the same thing, but I didn't think that anyone would get it - lol!

:D

The earliest structures still extant in Japan, and the oldest surviving wooden buildings in the world are found at the Hōryū-ji to the southwest of Nara. They serve as the core examples of architecture in Asuka period. First built in the early 7th century as the private temple of Crown Prince Shotoku consists of 41 independent buildings; the most important ones, the main worship hall, or Kondo (Golden Hall), and Goju-no-to (Five-story Pagoda), stand in the center of an open area surrounded by a roofed cloister. The Kondo, in the style of Chinese worship halls, is a two-story structure of post-and-beam construction, capped by an irimoya, or hipped-gabled roof of ceramic tiles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Horyu-ji11s3200.jpg#file