DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro to RP Planning for Winterwinds and Claireducky

claireducky

Winter, this is really up to you what you want to do.  I can play any character you might need for a given situation, so what sounds good to you?  Do you want to RP your pick up after you escape?  Or maybe an incident while you are still a CotL?  The possibilities are endless, really. ;)

Well, I am thinking I might save the pickup for if I want to turn this charicter into someone I play in the PSW, that is if that is even possible.

I think perhaps an incodent while she is still in the CoL would be better, I have never played a Child of the Light so it should be interesting. 

Nope.  She'd have a rough time for sure, and I know exactly the kind of character I want to play.  Have you read the Song of Ice and Fire books by George RR Martin?  If so, your character makes me think a lot of Brienne (tall, muscular, not particularly pretty), and I think it would be fun to play an antagonist who pretends to be nice to her.  There is a part in ASOIAF where several knights make a bet as to who can claim Brienne's maidenhead first, so they fall over themselves trying to win her heart, for her only to find out later it was a bet (before anybody was successful, though!), and she then gets to kick all their butts in a melee.  So yeah...maybe we could do something involving false friendship and betrayal?

• 2 weeks later...

Right, here's a small summary of my character, in case there's anything here that you might be needing to know ICly. Bit darker than usual, but if there's any issues with it feel free to post them and i'll see what i can do.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6031/1dd38f244a1b1731e6bdb9b.jpg (implied nudity)

Character Name: Lucine Shimaya

Subdivision: Hand of the Light.

Physical Description:

Slender, light build, 5 ft 2, Taraboner. Light auburn hair reaching down to the small of her back. Eye color unknown, as her pupils were damaged beyond repair. Always wears a black blindfold, as the sight of her irrepairably damaged retinae tends to unnerve the people she'd talking to.

Place of Birth/Raising: Fortress of the Light, Amadicia

Character History:

Lucine was born as the daughter of two Taraboners living near the Amadician border. Her mother died in childbirth, and her father blamed her for it. He got drunk when he felt depressed, and abusive when he was drunk, and unfortunately for Lucine he was depressed quite a bit. As the girl got older, she started having dreams with wolves in them, and wolves started to appear closer to the village.

Her father noticed her change in eye color, and believing the girl to be posessed by the Dark One proceeded to 'exorcise' her. Children of the Light who had come to investigate the appearance of the wolves, whom they believed to be a sign of the Dark One, heard the commotion and burst into the house. In the chaos that followed, her father was killed as a suspected Darkfriend and Lucine was taken to the Fortress by a Questioner taking pity on the barely alive girl.

In time, she managed to recover, though her sight never returned. Being blind however meant she had to focus far more on her remaining senses, and combined with the Wolfkin potential in her there were few that could match her hearing, able to pick up the slightest of hints.

Seeing her potential, Lucine followed a couple of classes that were intended to shape her into the perfect recruit. Though she is still too young to officially join the Hand of the Light, in the years she has been living in the Fortress they have adopted her as a mascotte of sorts, giving her basic errands to run. The girl had a strange knack for finding people despite her lack of eyesight, but due to her kind nature this was assumed to be a blessing of the Light.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to be sure, but i wanted to wait until a few posts in before joining, to have you two get started already. Lucine would come to see what the noise was all about.

Sorry if there's been a misunderstanding due to me being unclear :P