DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

No rock to hide under

While Owen was off dreaming dreams of his dead sister, Rhya, the naughty girl, left eh stedding to pick up a Wanderer, which she had promised Owen she would not do. Now punishment rp's are not normally something i like to rp, but this time i thought it might serve a prupose if i opened it out to anyoen in the Stedding who would like to take part.

The basic outline of the rp is this. Owen has had a large pile of rocks delivered fromthe Miners in the MoM and he is going to get Rhya to move them to where he wants them. Now a time goes by, other members of the Wolfkin see Rhya struggling, and realizing she is never going to get them all moved by herself in the time Owen has given her, so they volunteer to help her. This is a good way of characters getting to know each other and building friendships i think.

Anyways, Owen sees what is going on but does not say anything until he sees the group is near the end of moving the pile. So he strolls over and tellls them he is not sure he likes the pile where it is and tells them they have to move it to another location.

Any takers?

Owen

Now punishment rp's are not normally something i like to rp, but this time i thought it might serve a prupose...

I think that is what got me :P

But we all still love you!  ;D That's why we are all showing up! *bats eyelashes*

Well there was not a huge range tp choose from when you consider that the height of Scottish cuisine always contains the words "deep fried" and was either a mars bar, a haggis or a Curly Wurly.......i guess i am just lucky ;)

If you don't behave I'll tell everyone that you're a sniggler!!  :P Elgee told me everything. That could ruin your reput... no, forget that, what am I thinking? You can't lose what you don't have  ;D

You're only jealous the pair of you  :P

Just because both of you flunked out of the training to become a sniggler is no reason to try and look down on those of use who passed with honours.......yes thats right i am an honourable sniggler.......now there are not many ppl these days that can say that......although a lot of "wannabees" try their best.

*Eyes Tay and Elgee*