DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And I'm done

JenniferL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never had a chance to get to know you Mother, people like me were told to move the heavy furniture in and not to get our grimy bodies on the carpets or tiles as much as we could help it, but you did a great job and the Tower Stands!

*Stands at attention with fist to heart*

*blinks*

I go away for one month and come back and find this

Nuuuuu Kath :(

*hugs*

Thank you for everything you've done for us at DM and in the WT, your presence as leader will be missed.  You've helped make my 4 years at DM a blast, even though we never really talked all that much, because you helped to make it that way.

I hope things in the mysterious land of Real Life go well for you and I'll look forward to seeing you around the boards.  Maybe I'll even talk more now that you're not the big scary mummsy :P (just kidding ;))

So, for the last time, thank you Mumsy ^_^

Wow... I'm in shock.  :o

Kathana, we love you. You've been an amazing Amyrlin and WT Org leader. We look forward to following all your other adventures WT and non-WT-related. (I read your food blog. ^_^) We'll miss you greatly, and you will always be the Amyrlin of our hearts. Thank you for your selfless sacrifice to make DM and the WT great.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

wow burn me, blood and ashes,ok i'm not sure what to say kath. I honestly never thought i'd see this day you seemed immortal as amyryllyn and i honestly thought you would go down with the ship. It's a sad day to see you leave you were a great leader board wide and kept us semi moving in the same direction barring a few hard hot heads lol. wow all i better stop rambling and just say congrats on 10 years of service. May you always find water and shade and the creator help us if the wheel spits you back out again

wow burn me, blood and ashes,ok i'm not sure what to say kath. I honestly never thought i'd see this day you seemed immortal as amyryllyn and i honestly thought you would go down with the ship. It's a sad day to see you leave you were a great leader board wide and kept us semi moving in the same direction barring a few hard hot heads lol. wow all i better stop rambling and just say congrats on 10 years of service. May you always find water and shade and the creator help us if the wheel spits you back out again

rl.gif

Yeah, so I'm late. What else is new?

Kath, it has been an absolute pleasure working for you over the past few years. I've been here a while and there have been exactly two things that I can think if that haven't changed in that time. One of those is you being the Amyrlin Seat. You've done an absolutely outstanding job here as both Staff and Org Leader and I'm very appreciative of it. Good luck with Jimmy and his endeavors at work and we'll look forward to a change, although it isn't a change any of us were really looking for. But as far as I;m concerned you'll always be Mumsy here.

Archived