DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And I'm done

JenniferL

I think you've earned a decent break Kathana. You've put so much into this site and anyone who takes over has a long way to go to be able to match the sheer effort and time you've put into this site.  :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you've earned a decent break Kathana. You've put so much into this site and anyone who takes over has a long way to go to be able to match the sheer effort and time you've put into this site.  :)

Its rather telling that its going to take 2-3 people to replace me and I plan to continue working on some of the things that fell under my purview, isn't it? Clearly, I am some sort of lunatic.  ;D

Dude. "The end of an era" doesn't even cover it. It's the end of a metaphorical millenium! LOL

You have been my Ammy for coming up on 9 years now, and like others have said it is going to be so bizarre to see you replaced.

But you have certainly earned your rest. *HUGS*

All the best for the future, Kath! You've done a sterling job, which has included putting up with me in the Staff Board!  ;D Go and have a rest in the DM Admins Retirement Home, more commonly known as the Seanchan!  ;D

Mother you will be missed in that capacity. I am glad we will still have you around. Eleven years is a long time to devote to all the things you have given to this site. I am glad to see you are putting your needs first, but we will surely miss having you as our Amyrlin. You shoes will be extremely big to fill for the next Amyrlin. Can we call you Grandmother? I know you are young, but it might help some of us who totally respect you and want to continue that respect.

Minuet, I think that's a wonderful idea.  In fact, as someone who never called her 'mother', I think I'll start calling her grandma just to see the reaction :D

Btw, Kath, technically, don't you need to retire into the Kin?

I'm not joining any of you idiots. I'm QUITTING, remember?

And I suppose "Grandmother" works. I hadn't actually thought about how I'd be addressed now.

Archived