DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DF's among the TR bowmen

Builder

Well I meant more like the younger lads from the TR. Many of them are not mentioned yes, but that doesn't mean there are none DF's. I really don't like the idea, but it just might be true that there is one or two DF's  :-\

That said, there are no indications that any of them are Darkfriends.  The Two Rivers seems to be one of the few areas in Randland that hasn't spawned a few, which may be one reason the Pattern "led" Tam al'Thor to find baby Rand and take him there to grow up.

Of course, the bowmen that came with Tam in KOD were not only people born and raised in the TR, there were also quite a few volunteers from the quite large amount of refugees now residing there.

Well I meant more like the younger lads from the TR. Many of them are not mentioned yes, but that doesn't mean there are none DF's. I really don't like the idea, but it just might be true that there is one or two DF's  :-\

Well I was meaning that if a a bowman was a darkfriend then I would think it would be pretty significant to the plot and how can  you be significant without a name? It's wouldn't be like someone showed the Dark One through our super secret passage and he got our .

"Who was it?"

"I have no idea, but it was a Two Rivers bowman."

I guess that would actually sound okay, but it wouldn't be as good.

Archived