DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Last One in the Pool

simlay

Several years ago a friend loaned me his paperback copy of Eye of the World. I've been hooked ever since. I immediately started reading and collecting hard cover first editions and agonizingly waited for each subsequent volume to appear in the bookstore. I was recently saddened to hear of RJs death. I found out a few days before I joined the forum. But I am glad that the Legacy will carry on and the tale shall be completed. My belated condolences to the family. I promise to be an erratic poster and speed read my way through many discussions to see what everyone finds as important. Whenever a new volume comes out I go back and reread the series to refresh my failing memory before I tackle the new volume. If I get lost in my postings just suggest which book and chapter for me to go reread to refresh my memory. Thanks and happy to be here.

Welsome simlay! If you are interested in re-reading the series ebfore the next installment, you can follow along a www.tor.com. There is someone doing a re-read and blogging about it there. It is really interesting.

Archived