DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

replacement copies.

joeybsmash

Of these 20 Breakfast Cereals, which one is your ultimate favorite?? (Vote once only!)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Of these 20 Breakfast Cereals, which one is your ultimate favorite?? (Vote once only!)

• Count Chocula
    • Fruity Pebbles
    • Cinnamon Toast Cruch
    • Apple Jacks
    • Corn Pops
    • Lucky Charms
    • Fruit Loops
    • Rice Crispies
    • Honey Smacks/Golden Crisp
    • Honey Comb
    • Raisen Bran
    • Life
    • Chex (any type)
    • Capt Crunch (or Crunch Berries)
    • Honey Bunches of Oats
    • Cocoa Puffs
    • Frosted Mini-Wheats
    • Honey Nut Cheerios
    • Corn Flakes
    • Other, not listed
    • I don't eat Breakfast Cereal :(

I have one copy of eye of the world which has a cover so torn up I had to cover the whole cover in scotch tape to keep it together and re-glue the binding with elmers...

Thats the copy everyone who I convince to read the series gets...

Guest cwestervelt

I have the hard covers. At least the first four of them have places where the binding is breaking after only about 6 to 8 readings of each one.

Let's see, I've bought EotW three times as a paperback and once as a First Edition trade paperback. Exact same with TGH. I've bought TDR once as a paperback and once as a first edition hardback. I've bought TSR twice as a paperback and once as a first edition hardback. FoH twice as a paperback and once as a first edition hardback. LoC once as a paperback and once as a first edition hardback. ACoS once as a paperback and once as a first edition hardback. TPoD once as a paperback and once as a first edition hardback. WH once as a first edition hardback, exact same with CoT and KoD.

I lost most of my copies either because the binding fell apart, or I loaned them to friends who didn't return them.

So far I only have bought one copy of each book (now I don't count the 4 ones in Swedish that together make up book 1+2).

Book 1-6 is in orbit paperback, so far they are together (only some pages are falling out), maybe bacause I covered them with transparent book-plastic before I even opened them :D. The other ones are hardcover and haven't got as many re-re-readings .. but even so there are some places that tries to fall apart.

i started reading after lord of chos was in paperback, so i bought all the paperbacks up to six. those were destroyed after my first 3 reads. then i bought them all again. about half were destroyed and the other half i loaned out and got back destroyed then i went on hiatus until winter's heart and i got my father into the series and he bought all the books which were then given to me and loaned out and got destoryed. i took a copy of tEotW camping and i got lost. i spent a week in the wilderness and was forced to use the epilouge as firestarters.

Archived