DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

who killed asmodean

kamros

who killed asmodean in your opinion?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. who killed asmodean in your opinion?

• Aran'gar or Osan'gar
    • Demandred
    • Graendal
    • Ishamael/Moridin
    • Lanfear
    • Mesaana
    • Moghedien
    • Moiraine
    • Padan Fain
    • Sammael
    • Semirhage
    • Shaidar Haran
    • Slayer
    • Taim
    • Aviendha
    • other

i know how much some people hate this subject. sorry.

i just read the wotfaq analysis of who killed asmodean and i was just wondering what everyone thought.

also sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find 1 tho.

No the Moghieden vote is still there along with a Slayer. I can understand Slayer at least but really Moggy? Wasn't she like in an A'dam at the time? It's not even remotely possible for it to be her lol.

Without reading any analysis my initial assumption was that it was Lanfear, but that was when I first read it and didn't know it was such a controversy. Now I wonder why I even thought that.

I had no idea who it was when I first read it, I didn't really dwell on it at the time either, I assumed it be a big plot point in the next book but it was never revealed. That's when I started thinking about it more.

It is beating a dead horse. The Graendal crowd has all the logic behind them except for RJ's it should be obvious. To many of us Graendal is anything but obvious. Take that away and she is easily the favorite. Will be interesting to see whether logic succeeds or RJ pulls a magic twist out of his hat.

You mean this part don't you:

Question from Vercingetorix: Why do you think everyone has a hard time figuring out who killed Asmodean? Graendal killed him.

Robert Jordan: I don't know why people have a hard time figuring that out. To me it seems intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer. The reason I won't tell people though is that I am enjoying watching them squirm entirely too much. It's probably bad for me.

Archived