DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

JordanCon Updates

BlackAjah

I was wondering if anyone has obtained any news from JordanCon which was over this past weekend (4/17-4/19)?  I heard that there might be a reading from the new prologue, and perhaps the official cover art for AMOL:TGS released, maybe even a book synopsis...if any one has any information I would love to hear about it...first post btw!  Thanks!!!!

Sorry everyone, I know that was a little Fiddlesticky for the books section, but I saw that bad boy in the children's section at the library and though to myself, "Self, that would be a better cover for the next WoT book than some of the stuff we've seen so far," and walked away with a grin.

Just on the off chance that someone is upset, no, that is not the actual book cover. ;D

You know RAW I think I will agree with you, it would be much more interesting to have animals fleeing a storm then the half-baked attempt at Sweet's to depict the characters from the book. I mean I'm always doing the game of "Who is Darryl trying to show us this time?"

RAW, you have this freakishly amazing ability to make me snort milk out my nose  ;D

On topic: we're going to see lots of pictures and related stories of what happened, right?

random question about the convention so this is as good a topic for it as any.

in some other conventions (star wars, star trek, bi-mon-sci-fi-con etc.) some of the ultra-nerds are seen in wierd costumes according to the subject.

were there anyone who dressed up like a character or trolloc?

Archived