DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Verbal32

Another new baby?! What the heck is in the water?

A little ewok has arrived, and here are some pictures to prove that the world did not end upon me fathering a child.  ;)

[glow=red,2,300]Logan posing for the camera (I think he started crying (again) once we snapped this one).[/glow]

Logan1.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]Our dog, Gracie, looking in on her little brother while he slept (sorta creepy-like).[/glow]

width=640 height=480http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb213/Verbal32/Logan2.jpg[/img]

[glow=red,2,300]Logan doing what he does 3rd best.....sleeping (1st and 2nd are crying and pooping, respectively).[/glow]  ;D

width=640 height=480http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb213/Verbal32/Logan3.jpg[/img]

He is currently on the market for a girlfriend.  He isn't picky, as long as she doesn't wake him up from a nap.....then it's war.  He will eventually being playing professional ice hockey, so get him now before I'm batting them away with sticks!

grats Verb |hugs| asume he will be a new addition to the warders as well

he's absolutely nomable!! Sam's got a girl, you got a boy, is that a match in the making there? lol

Congratulations dad! Is this your first child?

The purpose of the Great Hall was recently changed to be for business only, but since I can't think of a better place for these threads at this time, I'm just leaving them here.

Yes, I swear I'm not trying to be mean or anything, guys.  :-[  There really is a method to our madness in changing the boards around, even if it isn't clear at the moment. 

Anyway, do carry on the celebration!  :)

Congratulations dad! Is this your first child?

Yes it is.  And I think Sam's girl might make a nice match for him.....Sam?  Can your daughter date yet?  ;D

LOL...if Sam is anything like my Travis about OUR daughter, you might want to start running Verby, before you get a butt-full of buck-shot. ^^

Congratulations on the new addition, he is absolutely adorable. :D

*laughs* my husband says our daughter can't date 'til he's dead, so... *shrugs*

Congrats, Verby! *smiles* Hope you're getting plenty of sleep!

Hope you're getting plenty of sleep!

Sleep?  *sounds out the word*

What is this thing you call "sleep"?  :-\

Yes it is.  And I think Sam's girl might make a nice match for him.....Sam?  Can your daughter date yet?  ;D

Claire is partly correct.  I am more fond of traditional Samurai swords.  ;)

Belated congratulations BTW.  ;D

Well, good thing the Wolverine can heal.  ::)  :D

(kid's name is Logan)

*laughs* my husband says our daughter can't date 'til he's dead, so... *shrugs*

Well, from the sound of it sometimes, I'm not sure how long he'll be living...  :o

;)