DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So on Friday, April 3, 2009, my wife gave birth to our third child at 8:03 am.  At 8lb2oz and 20 inches, Mikayla Jean is a healthy child. 

Unfortunately after coming home on Monday, my wife had to return to the hospital on Tuesday for an infection in her surgery wound.  The antibiotics are doing their job, but she will have to wear a special vacuum "In" her wound for 2-3 weeks.

Picture027.jpg

Mikayla Jean

width=640 height=480http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc280/Samuraiflip05/New%20Baby/Picture029.jpg[/img]

With Big Sis

width=640 height=480http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc280/Samuraiflip05/New%20Baby/Picture048.jpg[/img]

With Big Brudder

awwwww! she's so adorable!!!!!!! *wants to hold her so badly* ;D and it's so cute that you took pics with the older siblings holding her! ^_^

and I wish the best of luck to your wife and hopes she gets better soon! that just sounds horrible :-\

Wow, Sam, both of your girls are gorgeous!  You're going to have boys flocking to your door when they're older . . . I hope you're prepared! LOL!

Best wishes and prayers for your wife, too.  I hope the infection clears up soon.  Give her some extra special pampering for us all, okay?

I just came from the thread at the Ogier, but I forgot to mention I like her name. Are you going to nickname her MJ, like in Spider-Man? ;) Congrats again to you and your family!

Awe, yay baby!  Congratulations, sir, and I hope your wife gets to feeling better quickly.

<3

Congrats again, and I hope your wife feels better soon!  *Hugs*

This kind of thread is supposed to go on the public WT board or elsewhere in the Tower rather than the Great Hall now.  I would normally move the thread, but I don't know if you want this information on the public board, so I'll leave it here for now.

:)

Wow, Sam, both of your girls are gorgeous!  You're going to have boys flocking to your door when they're older . . . I hope you're prepared! LOL!

Daruya took the words right out of my mouth!  ;D  Congrats, Sam!

Thanks everyone, and my wife is healing very well.  She may only need the vac for a couple weeks(Usually people have it a coulpe months). 

The pics with the siblings were great.  They have both tried to be soo helpful.  It's uber cute. 

Dar, I don't own any guns to clean, so instead I plan to be cleaning/sharpening my large Samurai sword collection.  ;D

Nic, I had given it some thought.  Tammy is Tammy Jean, and her mom is Pamela Jean(and called Tammy TJ growing up).  :D

Dwyn, I had thought originally about posting 1 thread with pics and linking other notice threads to the main one, but as I am in 8 orgs, I went this way instead.  I chose the child boards, for a wee bit of privacy(So only various org members could see them.  ;)

Maybe you should just arrange a marriage now . . . LOL!  ;D  Speaking of which, have you seen my handsome boys? 

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/RhapsodyAcres/Family/?action=view&current=Dec2007073a.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/RhapsodyAcres/Family/?action=view&current=MoreJun04pix002.jpg

Just kidding, BTW! 

Your son is quite handsome, too.  What we need now is a family picture of all 5 of you!  When Tammy is feeling up to it, of course.

You have such a beautiful family!!! Congratulations on the new addition, she is cute. I am glad your wife is healing fast. It is also nice to have the older siblings helping and being good sports about a baby.

I think swords are very effective in deterring unwanted boys. Then again tell them they are only allowed to date honorable gentlemen once they are 25 and the honorable gentlemen have to be of the same age and submit to a drug test first. My youngest is 18 and he is just having fun having girls as friends. He has had 2 girlfriends and both of them broke up with him and he just isn't into getting serious. Hence the reason why they both broke up with him, that and they wanted to move the relationship to the next level physically and he wasn't up for that. I just don't know how I raised such a boy. I hope your daughters find someone as sweet when they are older.

Keep us updated on your wife. 

Whoa, Min....the green!  What happened to the purple?  I'm gonna tell Bes - she's gonna kick your butt if you've left purple behind.

*looks upset*

I am just showing pride in my Ajah. Don't panic. Purple is still my favorite color and beside it looks good with Green!!