DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

got a question

Valorian

it probibly has, just be patent. You have to give these things some time. I know for one that Dali actually has a life *is so ashamed of Dali* and even worse, a job! His online time is ristricted and even after Dali (or maybe before) Sketchy has to aprove it, so it's not just some walk in the park here. Just be patent, you'll get there eventually. Trust me, I remember very clearly how impatent I was when I got started (just ask Estel) and I know that waiting isn't the easiest thing in the world, so just give it a while.

hm, well I can't tell you whether it got to where it is supposed to get to, that's not my job. If you are really worried you can send a polite PM to Sketchy asking whether he had recieved your bio. Don't pressure him to approve it, these people are buisy and don't like it when new people try to force them to do something. Only send a PM if you are really wondering about it, and just ask if it got there safely.

Wayward_fool is the handle of Skechid, the bio checker. send him a PM. perhaps there is a reason, and he cannot contact you with email, or maybe he has a question, and couldnt figure out your email. i can promise you, your bio will be approved eventually, it just might take a while. until then, meet people and RP plan.

signed2.jpg

Guest Estel

[launches into Phantom of the Opera]

lol...Quib and I sang a bunch of those songs on the Band off-site boards...

oh I know...lol. I am patient..just throwing a DM tantrum. Us old folks do that sometimes you know. At least its not like a few years ago when it took near to forever to get a bio approved..everyone was busy..lol.

thanks Jason, Christine...I'll hold out..lol.

Seriously though...I've looked on the BT website and I'm not finding a list of classes or anything of the like of what is needed for each step of training..if someone could point me in the right direction..it would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Estel

I know I know...I'm finally getting enough energy to actually try and catch up now...and should be getting to replys faster shortly...at least until I leave again

I'm sad to say, I've checked the silly email multiple times and STILL can find any new bios. So if someone could just email me their bios to skechid@gmail.com that would be great.

Thanks.

Sorry about the delay, didn't come onto DM boards for a while due to real life. Such a pain in the ass it can be.

Skechid