DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

First timer - Hello all

Glacier

I am finally going to link my two favorite things. I have loved to WOT books since I started reading them with the first book over 12 years ago. I am in my third reading of the entire series up to book ten, almost done Great Hunt. I have not read the most recent yet! My second hobby is comp. and that of course includes the internet. This is the first time I did a little research online about my favorite author and of course found your site. Hope to be around as much as possible... I really did not know there were that many people out there that apreciate this series as much as myself.. looking forward to meeting you.

PS. Great Site

Guest Egwene

:D Like your post, Glacier. Same sentiments I had when I found this site.

Watch out for spoilers on the book discussion boards. Some will warn about KoD spoilers others don't. Just be a bit careful if you don't want to find out about things before time. And do have a go at voting in the polls on there.

There is of course much more to this site than the WoT discussions. Try Fiddlesticks... it's an easy way to get taking to some of the people here. The Orgs, RP side and Debates are well woth an investigation too.

Have you found RJ's Blog yet? (Top right hand corner of screen)

Shout if you need help with anything

:wink:

Welcome to DM glacier.

Are you from Alsaka or somewhere cold??

Isnt it awsome there being a site about WOT there are quite a few people who really love RJ's books, so now you wont feel so alone. BONUS

Well its good to see another newbie around here, hope that i might see you in the blue ajah.

Archived