DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Feast of Fools] Discussion

Jaydena

So our first questions,

Do you think an event such as Feast of Fools would actually work in the WT?? Why or why not, please explain?

Do you think that it really is true that when we hide our faces we are able to act more like we would like to?

as for the first question, I would have to say yes with a lil bit no. I know there are a majority of novices and Accepted who would jump on the chance of being Aes Sedai for a while, yet there might be a select few who might pass it by with a scoff saying "What's the merit in it if we don't get to see and participate in their private boards?" I can see thier point, but also that would be trouble for the admin team to go through and add all of them to the Ajah for one week. These are the people that don't have to participate if they don't want to. however, good and bad I can still see it happening more so than not.

Hmm, I can see why you would ask that. This time, the Aes Sedai got to act up and prank people instead of holding back to try and maintain an image for the WT. Then again there were some like me who were pretending to be shaking in their boots. While I normally act like the first even as an Aes Sedai, I changed up my tone a bit to sound like a frightened Novice. Not me at all. Even as a Novice I was running around with pranks on others and still consider myself just as spunky today as an Aes Sedai :) I would think that since it's a kind of a backwards crazy week, people would go with an attitude they don't normally don. That's what I did.

Though your mooning of the Aes Sedai could hardly seem out of character for you, Jade :P same as Cleo and her gum episode, lol.

I think the As who are novices and Accepted for a week are having a heck of a good time.  The people who are As for the week don't really know how to act.  They are improvising.  Overall, I think this is a whale of a good idea, and I think it should go DM wide the next time it is run.

In the world that RJ created a Feast of Fools and switching roles the the White Tower would not work. Simply because it would be a huge danger to the novices to channel like an Aes Sedai. Not to mention I can not see and AS giving up what respect that have to be a novice again. Our on-line version of the tower is so different because we can do pranks and not really get a slipper slapping us till our bottoms are raw.

I think it is so much easier to cut loose on-line then we can in rl. I mean in rl I would never go streaking. Here I did a lot of it as a novice, accepted and well anytime we have a swaps week. *giggle* We are free to express ourselves in a way that rl may not allow us to.

*nods* Well that would be fun to do DM wide, I will talk to Kath about it and see what she says. Well Bur the good thing about being Aes Sedai is the moat, have fun with it. *winks* I used to dunk the novices all the time. I haven't actually ever mooned anyone irl but it's still fun to do online. *giggles* Ok next questions:

What Aes Sedai would you like to be involved in Feast of Fools here at DM, and what punishments do you want to do to him/her?

What Aes Sedai from the books would you like to see demoted to a Novice for a week?

What Aes Sedai would you like to be involved in Feast of Fools here at DM, and what punishments do you want to do to him/her?

What Aes Sedai from the books would you like to see demoted to a Novice for a week?

1.  No one really... I'm unprejudiced, and I punish 'em as I see fit!  :D

2. This one made me giggle...not in a good way....  I would love to see: Elaida, Romanda, Alviarin....  Shoot.  Ah, yes!  Galina Casban... before the Shaido... and after! that would be a kicker.... >:D

That question brought out my mean side.... :-[

hmmm well I've not really got an answer to the first, but to answer

At the moment Joline (the one who mat rescued from Ebou dar) I'm reading that part now and well yeah... she'd deserve it... And I agree with Meesh about Romanda. but tack on Lelaine.

What Aes Sedai would you like to be involved in Feast of Fools here at DM, and what punishments do you want to do to him/her? I just wish more people from all the Ajahs would participate and all the novices so they can have fun too. Seeing how few people are really participating is a bit discouraging. I mean this is a lot of fun and it would have been a blast to have all the Ajah Heads at least participate.

I would have to say all the Reds. All those who oppose Rand or want to control him. All those who cause problems for Egwene. That about sums it up. I will probably think of more. Oh, all of the Black Ajah of course then again they deserve to be Trolloc stew.

I've no idea on this one, lol. Umm, probably Nyn or one of the older Aes Sedai. Jhae, Mystica, Jade, Cleo, Mendorah, claireducky, taya, and mia and nia (together ofc) just to name a few.

ok, she can't channel a lick though she likes to pretend to and obviously isn't an Aes Sedia. I'd love to see Sevannah put on Novice white *nods* or Elaida, Alviaran, Cadsuane, Egwene, Nynaeve (she was never taught proper respect for anyone >_<), that one legendary aes sedai (name escapes me), and a few others.

I don't really have an answer for this question except that I wish more people would participate. That would make it more fun!

I would like to see Graendal demoted to Novice for a week with all the other Forsaken.

Poledra : Cadsuane

I dont really know any so good..

But maybe my Mentor just for the fun of it :P

The Forsaken! :P And Cadsuane

Archived