DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

kinda sorta new here but not really...

rahiendazar

i was here a couple years back, but much has changed. I could really use a goor wot rpg, but i am afraid i am a bit lost. i re-signed up, but where do i go to register a pc? can anyone help dirrect me? also, anyone here been here a couple years and remember a Cari Sedai, i would be interrested to know. I also played Telaya Sedai, Lorendre, and Jahanua.

Guest Egwene

Hi, welcome back Rahiendazar :) Nice to meet you.

Hope this link is of help http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=354

If that doesn't answer your questions, send a PM to Sirayn. She'll definately be able to answer you questions.

In the meantime, have fun exploring the rest of the boards. And take a moment to vote in the polls on the book discussions. :P

Hi rahiendazar! I watch this board on behalf of the roleplay so any queries you have can be directed to me. I don't recognise any of the names you mentioned, but I can definitely help you get started. The first move you need to make, assuming you haven't done so already, is to go to the usergroup function and sign yourself up for the Dragon Reborn PSW - I assume that's where you want to play since the Age of Legends PSW isn't active right now. Once you've done that, just let me know whether you want to resurrect your old characters or start new ones, and also what Division you want to join, and then I can give you some instructions and advice for getting in. :)

Cheers,

Sirayn

Archived