DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Feast of Fools] It begins

Jaydena

*coughs on mashed potatoes, unable to find said nuts and is yanked out of vat, scurries off to paint quarters with a wink at Nic* Good luck finding those nuts, Nic, I don't think there are any! *runs off to novice quarters*

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*comes back from BridMorgan's (?) room covered with green paint smudges here and there and a couple of small clumps of it in her hair to find a mess of gum, mashed potatoes, and water, and light knew what else*

umm... did I miss something, Aes Sedai? :-\

*Smiles to the novice Pol.*

You did really well on Bridmorgan's quarters, and braiding her hair to her headboard.

*gives her a cookie.*

Now Pol, go get cleaned up and be back here as soon as you can.

You! novices!

*Looks at the novices Nar, Dar, and Pol.*

Nar, you, Dar, and Pol should go into the kitchen.  There is a vat of creamy mashed potatos in there.  Use as many bucket loads as you need to, but fill the Keeper's office with mashed potatos. 

Hint:  Keep her office door shut and use a ladder to open the small window over the door and pour the mashed potatos through it so you can fill the office neck deep or so.

When you are done, add a tea spoon of garlic to flavor the unholy mess.

*scurries back after successfully getting the clumps out of her hair and all the specs of paint she could find*

My mentor's office?! *a wide grin plays on her face* epic!!!!

*with the help of Dar and Narina, the three Novices successfully connect a tube from the vat in the kitchens to the window above Dwyn's door - With Pol standing atop Dar and Narina's shoulder, ofc*

Eep! we need an Accepted to channel Air into it! There's not enough suction! quickly! before gravity wins yet again!

*gets up and glares at Cleo*

The only reason I’m not going to tell Mumsy on you is because I’d then get in trouble for getting you back!

*sniffs and stalks out of the room*

*runs back in a few moments later, dashes over to Cleo, and dumps a handful of wriggling goldfish down Cleo’s dress*

So there!

*giggling madly, Dar runs out to help Pol and Narina*

Archived