DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Feast of Fools] It begins

Jaydena

FoF2009Banner-1.jpg

Welcome to the annual Feast of Fools for the White Tower. This event is quite fun and we hope you will get into the spirit of it. Originally this event was the Novice and Aes Sedai Swap but after reviewing the WOT calendar, we decided that it fit the Feast of Fools theme.

Celebrated in Tammaz (in Arad Doman and the Borderlands) or Saven (everywhere else), the exact day varying according to locality. A day in which all order is inverted; the high perform lowly tasks, while the low do no work and give orders to their usual superiors. In many villages and towns the most foolish person is given a title, and for that one day everyone has to obey whatever orders the chosen one gives.

So with that in mind, the Aes Sedai will become Novices, the Novice and Accepted will become Aes Sedai, etc, etc. Warders are welcome to be involved and members of any ajah. This is simply hosted by the Greens. There is a siggy sign up thread if you are interested look on this board. We also nominated officers for the Greens so there will be temp Captain General, Heart, and Sitters bossing all those Novices around. There will be a coin hunt that will have a prize at the end, a discussion, a siggy contest, and drawing event. Keep your eyes open for all the events in the days to come. The Feast of Fools lasts from April 1st-10th and I decided to wait until after the big April Fools joke was over to post this. So have fun everyone!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*squeaks and jumps*

Yes, Aes Sedai!  Right away, Aes Sedai!

*scurries to the kitchen and walks as quickly as she can back to Nenriel Sedai, trying hard not to slosh any tea out of the cup*

Here you are, Aes Sedai!

*curtsies awkwardly while presenting tea to Nenriel*

wideeyed.gif

Yes, Aes Sedai! Right away, Aes Sedai!

*rushes off to fetch tea, accidentally drops the teaspoon onto the floor on the way back and replaces it beside the tea cup on the saucer when she glances around and doesn't see anyone watching*

Here you are, Nenriel Sedai.

---

... I went to preview this before submitting it and just noticed Daruya's post was added while I was typing. ROFL

*walks in and surveys the room*

Hm...  *calls to any novice*

I want a fluffy pillow with embroidery on it, praising my awesomeness!

Snap to it!

*grins*

Bow before the Heart.... :)

blink.gif

Oh my... *sets down the rejected cup of tea, rushes off to whip up a Green Dragon at the bar, swipe some baked beans from the kitchen and grab a clean fluffy pillow from the laundry*

Here you are, Bursius Sedai and and Daimon Sedai. *does her best to hide her panting as she curtsies before the Heart of the Greens* Meesh Sedai, I'm afraid I don't know how to embroider. look.gif

*thinks to herself, More novices in here to decrease my chances of being on the wrong end of a smiting would oh so nifty.*

*looks at the pillow*

*looks at the novice*

Well, Novice, you certainly tried.  I can be forgiving, since you need practice.  ;)

*give a pat on the back and a stern look*

TRY HARDER!!!  ;D

Ah thank you :) *takes a gulp*

What was that noise I heard whilst you were scurrying away novice? :-\

Hmmmmmm?

Oh, er... I had a bit of a tickle in my throat, Daimon Sedai. *ahem* Yes, that's it. *gazes up with wide (hopefully innocent) eyes*

Ah thank you :) *takes a gulp*

What was that noise I heard whilst you were scurrying away novice? :-\

Hmmmmmm?

Oh, er... I had a bit of a tickle in my throat, Daimon Sedai. *ahem* Yes, that's it. *gazes up with wide (hopefully innocent) eyes*

Oh? Get yourself some water then. FROM THE HORSE TROUGH IN THE STABLES :P Ha! Only kidding little one. Have the rest of my water :)

You there novice! Poledra is it? What is that mischief in your eyes?

Archived