DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time movie

I am new to this board, so I'm sure this isn't the first time tis topic was brought up.

I hope we finally get to see a Wheel of Time movie. That would be awesome. I've heard the rights have been optioned, by Red Eagle, startproduction on The Eye of the World.

Personally, I'd like to see the film become a theatrical release, because a lot of freedom could be given for the special effects and the CGI. The only problem, is length.

Let's assume it gets released to the theaters, I expect The Eye of the World to be a hard PG-13, for intense epic battle scenes. The Eye of the World is definitely not strong enough to be rated R. But some of the later books actually do have some strong scenes to earn higher than PG-13.

If this film becmes a TV miniseries or to cable, it needs to have the budget to be faithful to all 12 books. I'm talking a budget on the level of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, or the upcoming Superman Returns.

But who would be a good director, or good cast of actors to make this a good film? My thoughts.

Director: Stephen Spielburg? Anyone else?

Rand Al'Thor: Hayden Christenson

Egwene: Scarlett Johansenn

Moiraine: Monicca Ballucci

Lan: Brendan Gleeson

Perrin: Eric Bana

Mat: Barry Pepper

Elayne: Eva Green

Nynaeve: Kate Beckinsale

Many of the other actors/actresses would have to be unknowns to keep the payroll as low as possible, so that there is a sizable budget left over for producing the film.

lol this topics been up a couple of times no offense to u or anythin

but from what i can remember there hasnt been anyone who actually put some actors on yet lol

but yea i think it wud be freakin awesome if they did

• 2 weeks later...
lol this topics been up a couple of times no offense to u or anythin

but from what i can remember there hasnt been anyone who actually put some actors on yet lol

but yea i think it wud be freakin awesome if they did

The older boards had many suggested actors. I think most of those are too old for there parts.

Archived