DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Dwynwen

Who Comes Before Us as a Candidate for Aes Sedai? (Siera)

And I'm first *ggls* Okay so I was watching for this *ggls again* Ahum

Rasheta grabs her Green shawl and hitchs it high on her shoulders as she gets ready to stand for her sister.

"I will stand for Siera, she has been a great member since her Novice days. She got a bit of a slow start there but that's only because she was busy and didn't have me as a mentor ;) *smiles at May* I joke sweetie. She knew which Ajah she wanted even  before she was accepted and sent in her petition as soon as she was allowed. I think she spoke to our lovely Ajah head about it before she was allowed and was told she had to wait *laughs* As Accepted she really was interested in being as active everywhere as she could and joined in multiple discussions both on the Green Ajah board, the Red Ajah board and the main white tower board. She was sweet enough to find several bondeds and has done all she can to further the enjoyment of those in her Ajah. She is a ray of sunshine for us all and I think I can say with confidence that we all love speaking to her and have her listen to whatever vents we have to say. She has a big heart and I can't wait till Jade can give her, own Green Ajah shawl." Rasheta steps back and then walks next to Siera and hugs her while they wait for the next sponser to speak.

Oh my oh my!!! Congratulations honey :) I am so excited for you and for us! *g*

Guest Cairos

Congrats Siera!!!

Woot Woot!!! Congrats to the Green Ajah.

*brings in a cake for her*

green-cake-2.jpg

Wow!  Congratulations Siera!  It's been wonderful getting to know you and having you around the Green halls *hugs*

Just when you become an Aes Sedai we have a swap week and you're back to novice-hood again!!  What kind of luck is that?!!

*Runs in with her red shawl flailing behind her*

I will speak on behalf of Siera.Siera is my first and only minty here in the white tower, from the first day I Pm'ed her I knew she was going to be a wonderful addition to our family. Siera is a kind, funnny, helpfull, and allways interested in everyone. Like Rashi said she did get off to a slow start but she soon lit up the boards with her amayzing personality and eagerness to get involved where ever she could, and that hasent changed to this day.

She will be an amayzing Aes Sedai, and the greens are lucky to have her!

I couldent be prouder or happier to recomend her for the shawl, she deserves it hole heartedly.

*May steps back beside Siera, Hugs her tight, and sporks her for good measure*

Congrats Hunny you deserve this!

*snuggletackles both Rasheta and May*

Thanks both of you! Rasheta you already know I thought what you said was perfect. :) Your too May! They both mean alot too me *snugglebites her mentor*

Pretty green cake *drool* Thanks Carios!!

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Green Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Green Ajah.

*gets all formal for a moment after Siera swears her oaths* Welcome home sister we have waited long for you *hugs*

Now of course we must party ;)

Welcome home sister! We have waited long for you.

Congratulations!!!!!

As you have sworn, so shall it be.  From this day on, you are Siera Sedai, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.

Welcome home, sister, we have waited long for you!  *Hugs and snuggles*  :D

*runs in* Wow that was fast. I am speaking for Siera! Siera has been a friendly, helpful, and energetic member of the Greens since she joined us. Always there for others, active, and answering any questions people have. I am so happy she aspired Green and that she is now of full rank. *lays a Green shawl on Siera's shoulders* Welcome home Sister, from this day forward you will be known as Siera Sedai, Sister of the Battle Ajah.

I am here to add my words..

Siera is amazing!!! She is a green to her bones and shows it with everything she does. She is full of life and humor. A perfect addition the ajah!

*snuggles her sis*

ugh! I was sure I posted here!

Congratulations Siera!!! Very well deserved!! :D *snugglebites the new Greenie up into next week*  :-*

Jade will get you your whip kit, shortly. ;) I just found the image and sent it to her *G*

No Green is s proper Green with out her Sword and whip kit. NO doubt.

Thanks Everyone!!

*snugglebites Mystica back and snuggles tackles Nephi and Cleo*