DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Home at last...

Finally joined, happy I did.  I've looked at this site often, along with Wotmania, to check on certain theories and such, but finally got around to actually joining it.  Hopefully I'll manage to be an active and beneficial member of this long sought for community, once I wade through some of the stuff in here...  Much larger than I would have thought :o...  But I'm fully certain I will love being a part of this wondrous place once I settle in properly :D. 

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the mount! We are always glad to see new faces around here.

What part of DM are you interested in?

The Orgs are always looking for people to join, and they are a fun buch to hang out with.

Or perhaps you are more into the RP side of things, the Divisions are always looking for new writers to explore the world of the Wheel of Time in the Dragon Reborn Portalstone world.

Anyway, again welcome, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM or in this post. Have fun Storming the Mount!

In truth, my interest lies in all of it to some extent, once I finalize some things and have the time I'll certainly check out the Orgs and RPs, not to mention having a look at all those lovely theories and discussions I've missed out on all this time...  And rest assured, any questions I can't answer myself will be asked accordingly.  I truly do feel as if I've come home... 

Welcome to DM!

It's good to hear that you feel like you have come home - that is always good news. Have a good sniff around the boards, and hopefully your travels will take you to the Band of the Red Hand ORG. :)

Archived