Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>.>

<.<

Where'd all the asha'man go?

And Moir, holy sh*t you made my day.

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I don't know why.

Probably because all the posts before it were all intense and about pudding and then, BAM.

Either way, I absolutely love you.

*saunters around*

*sits back lazily in Eclipse's throne*

So where's your fearless Leader, minions? Why hasn't he come out to play? Perhaps he doesn't care? Or even better...scared?

Hey! You there! *eyes Sam* You are cute enough. You may be my whipping boy. *whips* >:D

follows FDM's eyes

oooh, a chair.  Don't mind if I do.  sits in the chair and looks around whilst inside these italics whilst wondering what exactly they mean. could be some sort of role playing device I guess

Now, all members of the Black Tower, as you can see from my possesion of your great chair I am now your overlord n' stuff.

eats a cookie while safely inside his italics

My first act as your leader is to ban this pudding thing, it's so 20th century DM, can't we step into the new age?  Next you'll be smacking each other with fish like we did back in 1998.

nods

My second Decree is that erm,...

um...

yeah...

so...

nevermind.

eats another cookie

That's right!

Thirdly, bring me milk for my cookie, or the chair of domination will become displeased and light this place on fire or whatever this thing does.

JD,

Certifiable

Does anyone think it's odd that JD is in effect railroading our invasion by doing one of his own? By himself?

I feel all weird inside...

So yeah...aren't there like...other BT members out there? Or are you all seriously members of my Org (which would make me really your leader everywhere, since you know...I'm your Evil Goddess and stuff :P)?

Archived