DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And on the 8th day FDM said...

Far Dareis Mai

*hops out of her gateway, moving to the side so her horde of members may spread out*

"Well look at this place. Isn't it..cute? There are certainly some things that need to be done as far as decorating is concerned, but all in all..not bad. These pathetic little humans once trained, will be able to serve me quite well I think. I'm always willing to give those a chance, who are willing to let the dark into their hearts...and these channelers have a head start, with the taint and all."

*seizing the True Source, she turns the nearest stone tower into a pile of rubble*

"So kiddies, who is going to kneel first? We've got lots of pudding for you to enjoy, because that's how Shayol Ghul rolls. Oh! And as for you Eclipse.... *kneeling down, she shoves a hose down his throat, and begins to force feed pudding down his gullet* Enjoy the tapioca, dearie."

"Get'em, SG!"

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*walks in sending fireballs everywhere*

Hmm, people who think they are insane. Guess they'll be too busy dancing in the lightning to realise that its going to kill them when it hits them. *weaves a few flows and lighting starts streaking from the sky all over the place*

*Smiles maliciously*

My dear BTers, how could you think I would desert my OL, the beloved FDM (idly sends a fireball in her direction) WHO WILL KINDLY NOT CALL ME A GIRL, here. No, I have come to fight this holy war for the sake of whatever we're fighting for.

*Throws a fireball*

Heard the term homicidal before? No, don't hurry to apply it to me. I find "demented" more suited to polite company.

*walks in eating cookies*

So what's going on again?  *dodges a lightning bolt*

See, now that wasn't friendly, I think what we all need to do is sit down and discuss this like rational adults...

*looks down*

Okay who set my underwear on fire?

Not cool people. Not cool.

*eats a cookie*

Um, what?

JD,

Random

Oh how sweet ... the children brought me a pretty 'Chan to play with.

*Stretches on her chaise lounge, admiring her own pretty nails*

But you should have called - I'd have gotten some ... tea and cookies ready for you  ;D

Well well, if it isn't Miss Elgee. I've had my eyes on you for a long while. You are such a lovely little thing, being all coy n'stuff. You would make a great member of the Black Ajah. Never be afraid of your Dark Side.  :-* :-*

*seizing Elgee from her chair, she strings her up from the nearest tree and stamps "SG was here" on her forehead*

Ooooh, and I've got some random sexy roaming around *eyes el Diabolos* Lucky me. ;)

oohh makeup! *channels a mirror in front of her*

Oh lookee ... i'm all purty  :D

*wants her drink, so cuts the flows holding her and strolls over to the bar*

Black Ajah? My lovely, why would a Chosen want to join that little playgroup?

But let's not discuss business - wanna drink? I'm buying  ;D

HURGALA HURGALA HURG!

*Builds a door in front of the gateway*

*Busts through the door*

HURGALA!

*Grabs a pudding pack from his bandolier and tosses it towards the Asha'man*

*Pudding explodes, covering all of the precious pie in a gooey mess*

AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII-AI-AI-AI-AI-AI-AIIIIII!!!!!!!

*jumps through, pelting all the Civies, Soldiers, and Dedicated with her Pudding Gun that leaves big welts on their skin*

*grafittis Eclipse, Talya, Vanion, Elgee, Dragonspawn, and Lord of the Dawn's rooms with pudding*

*flicks pudding into the eyes of the Asha'man as she slithers by all gholamy, unharmed by any of the weaves being thrown at her*

Moghedian skipped out of the gateway, her sequined >.> <.<  cape shimmering in the light. Looking at all the pudding covered BTers she decided to encase several of them in weaves of fire because pudding is always so much better when it's cooked...

Looking around at her minions and henchmen throwing pudding everywhere made her frozen cold heart beat - but only once mind you. It pleased her to no end seeing the disgruntled looks on the Black Tower. For years they had thrown this horrid pie in her face and that of her Bonded, Shadowmaker, as they led the Pudding Rebellion. Now, oh yes, now she had reinforcements! With a wicked grin, she snapped her fingers and the male channelers fleshy skin instantly turned to Pudding Skin. Poledra poked one in its ribs, making the skin tear, and the Asha'man let out a blood-curtling scream as he fell to the ground that made her toes curl in delight.

Out of the depths of custard steps the Great Hand of Pudding.  Clothed in a dress of dark chocolate cream and with a crown of butterscotch and wielding the Mighty Spoon she steps forth to do messy war upon the pie infidels.

FOR PUDDING!!!

She raises the Mighty Spoon and calls to the heavens to open and let forth the rain of creamy tapioca goodness.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I have invented just the thing for this.

A rapid fire pudding launching machine gun.

*Shoots every member of the BT*

Talya steps through the doorway to find glorious pudding throwing chaos. Perfect!

Then through an entrance to the left she sees a woman appear, she senses straight away she is about to channel and before she can flings an alnighty Pudding at her, the force of which sends her backwards into the wall totally emersed in glorious pudding. Grabbing another pudding Talya heads for the woman shouting as she goes.

[move]PUDDING!!![/move]

Talya steps out of the entrance hall to see pudding flying everywhere. Where did these heathens come from she thinks to herself. The pudding enrages her and she decides to attack all with balefire, but before she can she is hit by a massive pudding. She slams back into the wall losing her grip of the OP. she looks up to see an wild eyed woman running towards her, pudding in hand. Seeing a shelf of pie's she quickly grabs them abd begins throwing them at the pudding crazed woman. She screams:

[move]FOR PIE!!![/move]

The two woman become embroiled in a pudding and pie fight, neither willing to give an inch in there beloved dessert. They fight relentlously covering the other in delicious pies and puddings. At last they collapse on the floor in a heap. Talya says

Fighting with oneself is hard work

*eats the Pudding, no pie, no pudding, no pi.....*

Archived