DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sorry -

Guest Egwene

hmmm... I think we have to get you used to the sort of thing that can happen here...

*pokes Lan in the ribs, throws a bucket of water over him and hands him a yummy chocolate cookie as consolation*

On the other hand we could discuss how you got here and if the swimming pool in Minehead is open this time of year 8)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sprouts are tasty...as long as you don't go over the magic number!!!

And Minehead...all I remember about Minehead is throwing up on the beach when on cricket tour there a few years back...

Guest Egwene

too much information there, Corki ...lol

Not sure I can produce sprouts for you, Lan. I mean they only exist over the christmas week, dont they? What about carrots? Got some of them... :D

Guest Egwene

Ahhh..... is this based on a nationwide scientific study or the survey by one single cricket playing welsh student living in London who is known to have fertilized the beaches of Somerset????

Guest Egwene

*joins the search party for Malindhe*

Maybe her computer crashed... or she was whisked away on a suprise holiday by a handsome knight :wink:

Guest Egwene

lol... I kind of guessed that. What do you think? Should we take Corki's advice where numbers of sprouts on plate are concerned? And how does it work if they are all large ones? :roll:

im not sure... perhaps we should kidnap him and find out this secret of all secrets :lol: well i normally have millions of them on a plate but i have no errm "bowel troubles" so i think perhaps we should agree to disagree

P.S this is getting real serious so.....*Throws bucket of water over egwene* :lol:

Guest Egwene

Noooo!!!! Why do I always get drenched??!! :evil:

*jumps onto the bus to Minehead*

I like to share things :wink: *dumps bucket of cold water over Lan*

...runs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and barricades herself in Dunster castle *puts stakes all around the town* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Archived