DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hell sequence with mat/thom/selucia

SHaFT7

ok, i've seen a couple references to this, and for the life of me, i can't think of where it happened, it feels like i missed a book!

i also saw a ref to selucia being rand's bodyguard?!?

can i get a hand here?

Knife of Dreams chapter 11 they go to a "hell" which isnt actually a hell. Mat gambles a bit, is winning, then loses.

Outside Darkfriends attack and either Selucia kicks some major ass or Tuon channels, and Thom "forgets what he sees"

As for being Rands bodyguard... She is Tuons.

ok, reread time....i totally don't remember....thnx!

edit: i just re-read the part, i forgot that the 'hell' was referring to the bar. great sequence...i also forgot that you never actually see selucia fighting, just know that her and thom kicked some butt.

• 1 month later...

i was wondering about this fight, duno if anyone can help. but can tuon channel?

and if she can does anyone else in the seanchan know about this cos surely if they did she would be a damane. or do they let her off or something becos of who she is?

Guest Majsju

Tuon can't channel, she can however learn if she would ever stop being such a narrowminded bigot.

What Thom refers to is that he sees Selucia defend Tuon in a way that the maid she pretends to be would never be capable of. Since Thom is a very wise old man, he realizes the importance of that particular aspect of Selucia being a secret, so he tells her flat out that her secret is safe with him.

If Anyone had channeled, mat would have jumped 10 meters up in the air when he felt the medallion get cold, because noone there is supposed to be able to channel.

Archived