DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from Norway #2

Lordie

Another Norwegian drifts to the Dragonmount forums after the announcement of Red Eagle Games about WoT themed MMO being developed.

I'm a 29 year old fart that lives in Norway's capital Oslo. My main interests are video games in general, and I'm a huge fan of MMORPGs (doh!).

Speaking of MMORPGs, my 1st experience was Asheron's Call 1, after some years there I moved onto Star Wars Galaxies. When Sony Online Entertainment screwed up the game I went to World of Warcraft. However, WoW didn't last forever and lost its fun when everyone was just caring about what gear they got (bleh!), so I went back to SWG which I'm currently playing (Europe-FarStar).

Other than gaming, I enjoy making websites (don't we have enough webdesigners already? O.o) and are in the works of developing a new project dedicated to the WoT MMO game (but will also cover all the other products from Red Eagle Games). The site is still in very early stage and I'm currently learning how the CMS TypoLight works, can't really be bothered making it from scatch (at least not this time around).

So if  anyone would be interested in eventually joining the team (which at this time consists of 1 person, me!) I'd be happy to hear what you have to offer. *Cough*

I'm also a big fan of fantasy literature where WoT is of course in the top 3 of my list (which sadly isn't that big though).

If you got any question, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Lordi, I have a question:  "What does the Vernal Equinox mean to you?"

Other than that, I have to say welcome!  There's plenty of things to do at DM.  Investigate everything, leave no stone unmarked!  There's something for everyone, and I'm sure you'll find your place. :)

Have fun - we are. ;D

Lordi, I have a question:  "What does the Vernal Equinox mean to you?"

Other than that, I have to say welcome!  There's plenty of things to do at DM.  Investigate everything, leave no stone unmarked!  There's something for everyone, and I'm sure you'll find your place. :)

Have fun - we are. ;D

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Vernal Equinox so I don't know lol.

And you spelled my name wrong mate. It's Lordie not Lordi, as my name has nothing to do with that band. :P

But thanks! :P

Spammers!

And the Vernal Equinox is the day in march when the day and night phases are the same. This year its happening on the 20th of March, in Canada, America, England and probably other places in the world it is the first day of spring. Not in Norway though, unless I'm sorely mistaken.

So, as far as web developers, there are too many. More webbies means less work for me. We should eliminate all the ones that practice poor web design. :P

Welcome to Dragonmount, glad to have you with us. And don't mind me, I call your home Snoreway cause its the fad around these parts.

Spammers!

And the Vernal Equinox is the day in march when the day and night phases are the same. This year its happening on the 20th of March, in Canada, America, England and probably other places in the world it is the first day of spring. Not in Norway though, unless I'm sorely mistaken.

So, as far as web developers, there are too many. More webbies means less work for me. We should eliminate all the ones that practice poor web design. :P

Welcome to Dragonmount, glad to have you with us. And don't mind me, I call your home Snoreway cause its the fad around these parts.

Spammers?! It's not spamming, it's trolling, totally different ;)

Anyway, I said designers, not developers (can't have enough developers in my opinion or well, can't have enough good developers I should say :P)

But thanks ^^

Welcome to DM!

It looks like you are fitting in with the friendly banter here, so you are bound to have a good time! Hope you have had a good sniff around the site now. Found anything of interest?

Archived