DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome three members!!

Jaydena

I am so excited to announce that we have two more returning members. Eladari and Ladria of the Green Ajah have decided to come back to DM. In addition we have a new novice with the username Opera. Welcome to the WT division everyone. If you have any questions I am here for you and so is all of the staff.

ELDRI!!!! *glomps happily* I read your bio and our characters are about the same age! We should plot!!

Ladria, I'm very excited to have you back and hope we can plot too. It's been a while since I've seen you post and I can't wait to see more!

Welcome Opera! It's a vast place here, but thus far people seem pretty friendly. ;) Any questions my PM box is always open.

yay!! more oldies to throw pies at!!!

*grabs the 'real' newbie and gives her a ribbon and a pokey thing* Welcome!!! Join us! We're making fun of the OLD people! *nudges head towards Jayde and Co.*

*grabs Cleo and slaps NEWBIE on her forehead* You're ours! now here's your pokey thingy and your ribbon and there's the pies. Don't forget to yell something like Geronimoooooooooo or Leatherfaaaaaaaace or something.

oh yum... *eats the brownies and the cherries* thanks! ;D

Opera.. *shakes head* Girl, if you eat the MON's cookies and actually swallow them.... you have my sympathy. No really. you do.

*flops a pie at Elgee* BULZAAAAAAAAAAI!