DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new here, but not to the books

mike

hi,

my name is mike, i have been reading these books for a long 15 years and waiting for a conclusion.

my 3rd go round and in the 10th book now. i have several thoughts on how i would like to see it end so look for those elsewhere.

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll like it here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards!

Wow three times through and you havnt even joined yet!!!!!!!!!

Hurry up somone get him some novice white and send him to the tower.

Hahaha, u dont have to go to the tower but most people do, you get to channel and do a whole bunch of things, like stopping by the blue ajah once you sign up for the white tower.

Hope that you have fun here at DM

hey there' date=' nice to meet ye, im on my 2nd way through myself, i look forward to your theories.[/quote']

i am amused at the use of the word "theory" thoughout this site. opinions, observations and wishes are all that can be had as all is pure imagination spun from the mind of one man. to be brutally honest, the tale is almost worn out...what we are reading should be spinoffs of the original tale. :?:

i imagine mr jordan feels this sentiment at times.

Guest Egwene

Hi Mike, welcome to DM. Looks like you are going to be one for the 'debating team'... :wink:

Well... guess every one feels different about the books. For me it is just one big story and I regard each book as a chapter. Maybe that's because I only discovered the series when it was already into book nine. So I would disagree with your sentiment of 'spin offs'.

You mention the word 'theory'. In the case of 'Asmo' that isn't such a bad word. Did you have a chance to vote on the relevant thread on the book forum and maybe post some of your opinions/obsevations? I'd love to know what your immediate thought on this was at the time. (Don't post on this thread to avoid leaving spoilers for any new readers to the series)

Great to see someone joining who has read the books from word go :)

Archived