DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

honors blood

Jorik Alarin

Greetings WoT travellers. I am an avid fan of the WoT series (some might say rabid), and have finally stumbled onto a web site that houses others like me (stumbled i say, because i have never actually sought out a WoT web site, the books are very personal to me and sharing personally important things with strangers seems odd)but i went looking for some news on the series and discovered that RJ had gotten sick and that there was a site that had his personal feelings on it and i figured, hey if he can share with strangers then so can I. Anyway greetings to you all and see you in the funny pages.

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards for a chat!

Hello Jorkin, its nice to see another rabid person here. Just make sure that you dont bite anyone, we may have to call animal control. We have them standing by all the time because so many people here are rabid. hahahaha

Hope that you are able to talk with all of us, RJ is a wonderful man and a perfect rolemodel.

Hope that you stop by the blue ajah for a while, like you have already noticed many of the ajahs go novice searching for new people to join their ajahs. But feel free to choose your own ajah no one can force you to choose.

Guest Egwene

Hello Jorik, welcome to the forum.

You found the site same way I did... hope you like it as much, too. If you want to know more about anything... shout... we'll try and answer every question (well, almost every :wink: )

Archived