DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I uh.... Hi?

susie

If I weren't new, I wouldn't be posting here... at least not at new thread.

I have been reading WOT for a while (to me, and only because it took me 4 years to get through "Winter's Heart" while I was in school - dedicated student or something) and was looking for something only to stumble across this. Of course while anxiously awaiting "Knife of Dreams". blah, blah, blah :shock:

Read a couple noob posts so I think I am looking forward to hanging out. I will mill around and see if I can get my question answered without asking - otherwise I will ask.

Pleasure to be here. Hope to hear from you soon.

susie

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

i hope you'll enjoy your time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards for a chat!

Well with that color that you used it looks like you would like to become a future blue. Its nice to see you if you are, go away if your not. JK

Welcome to DM, the place where creepy people come to talk about their favorite book. There is plenty to do here, like joining an org, or rping, visiting fiddlesticks for all of your spaming pleasure, and also discusions and theories that you may have on the books.

Hope to see you at the blue ajah

Thank you all for the welcome.

Blue is one of my four favorite colors - I would certainly have to review information about Ajahs before deciding. I gather there is time for that. Either way, I am not going away, and you can't make me (yet).

Thanks again.

Guest Egwene

Hi Susie, welcome to the forum :)

Yeah, you guessed right... you have until eternity to join anything. This place will let you join in as much as you like or have time for. I noticed you've already found one or two places of interest... that's great!!

...having said that, am sure the Blue Ajah is looking with a hopeful eye in your direction though... mind you, they do say they have blue chocolate over there, so that alone might be worth the risk of joining such a 'secret' society :wink:

Feel free to ask questions... I remember being totally puzzled by some of the abbreviations for example.

See you around

Egwene,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will be sure to keep looking around.

I am still waiting to find out if I am entered into the Book of Novices, and with the name change I hope that I haven't totally messed things up.

I have also been thinking about what kind of training I could acquire by way of Aiel custom as well as in the White Tower. It may be fitting in a way - as I am sure you can understand.

Good day

Guest Egwene

:shock: Warm?? *Checks her water temperature weave*

Hmmm, I am sure it's correct... *goes off to see Susie/Malindhe's other thread to see if the girl is suitably drenched in COLD water*

Archived