DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro to RP Planning for DhaiMon & Mystica

claireducky

Alright.....any ideas, Mys? :p

My take would be that I'd roleplay my once-to-be-Hand of the Light member on his way to the Fortress of the Light. Now what happens on the way there would be another story...

PS: Will have to do some extensive preparations for the graduation exams and all these next few weeks, so I'll likely be online on weekends only most of the time...

I am SO sorry Dhai!!! Totally overlooked this with a sudden burst of duties elsewhere and my upcoming travel to the UK. :(

How would a da'covale from a niece of the Daughter of the Nine Moons meet a Child of Light? Would this be then during the Return?

I am SO sorry Dhai!!! Totally overlooked this with a sudden burst of duties elsewhere and my upcoming travel to the UK. :(

No need to be, Mys. :P

How would a da'covale from a niece of the Daughter of the Nine Moons meet a Child of Light? Would this be then during the Return?

Mh....sounds good, heh.

That aside....how about an undercover Seanchan Seeker getting cornered by the Child? :D

just a notification that I'll be gone for my visit to the UK till 1st of april. Probably won't have time to RP in that period.

Check. Exams are around the corner at that point, from around April 14th on....

hm, sounds like we got ourselves some bad timing going on. But we'll persevere! *pumps up fist* We will triumph!! Oh yes we will!! *pumps up fist again*

ok, well keep in mind that my Carina is a Da'covale to the DoTNM's niece. Not sure what she would be doing with an undercover Seeker :p

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said, remember that Rev One, anything goes!  Instead of figuring out the logistics of why a Child and a da'covale would meet, just throw out a scenario and go with it!

Perhaps the two both want to dine at the Chamber of Falling Blossoms in Tanchico.  Perhaps the resturant is almost full and the two are forced to share a table (and conversation).

This could be just after the return (where the Child might be standoffish at this "invader).

OR it could be a world where the seanchan never left (and the Child would be completely accepting of the Seanchan).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...