DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord Luc?

Sylvia

Okay, what I really want to know, is if Lord Luc from The Shadow Rising, is the weirdo shape shifter guy who, in I think it's Crossroads of Twilight, Killed the two old people in their bed. He jumped from the dream world into the real one to kill two people (supposedly Perrin and Faile) Something blah blah blah nephew and what not.

I'm so lost

Hi there,

First, your question would be answered best in the General Wheel of Time forum, located here.

But since you're here here anyways, the answer to your question is that Lord Luc is Rand's uncle who disappeared, and he is also Lan's cousin. Luc and Isam were melded into the same person by the shadow, and can go between personalities at any given time as long as he is located in the dream world. (Not a 100% on that last bit)

*laughs* I've only figured it out from many re-reads of the book and a few visits to our book discussion forums myself. And don't worry about the wrong area,it happens from time to time. At least now you know.

Okay, what I really want to know, is if Lord Luc from The Shadow Rising, is the weirdo shape shifter guy who killed the two old people in their bed. He jumped from the dream world into the real one to kill two people.
Yes. Luc is Rand's uncle, and he was trying to kill Rand, and the scene is Winter's Heart, but it was the same guy.

Archived