DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

rands dragons

Dragons on both arms mark 'He who comes with the Dawn'. Its mentioned quite a bit throughout the series.

I think he knows that he's basically asking how the ter'angeral knows Rand.

The only real answer to that is that the AOL Aes Sedai knew a few things that thirdagers don't Such as the Wards around Callandor Knowing Rand as well.

just wondering about rands dragons on his arms. why does he have two and all of the other aiel clan chiefs only have one? does the ter'angreal know that he is the car'a'carn?

Two dragons does identify Rand as the car'a'carn, but I am not sure if the terangreal knows or not know.

It would make sense to believe that the ter'angreal "knows" Rand is the Car'a'carn, in the same way a computer "knows" who is logged on to it etc. Aes Sedai of the AOL were the computer programmers of the day, as it were ;-)

It's really simple all those were made by AOLers who knew Lews Therin. So it was tied to LT's soul. they made wards and the crystal collom walkway to recognize his soul and react to it in special ways.

Darth_Andreastarwars1.gif     anim-ring.gif     The_Wheel_of_Time__Stamp_by_Seiken_.gif

I would say that the ter'angreal "recognized" him because he is only half Aiel.  All the other men and women that enter are full Aiel.  Rand's father was Aiel, but his mother was Andoran.

Archived