DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Prowess

The wheel of Time MMORPG

Should the MMO be more focused on the main stories or on the world of the WOT?  

389 members have voted

1. 1. Should the MMO be more focused on the main stories or on the world of the WOT?

• Yes
    • No
    • A mix of both

The more I read the Wheel of Time game thread the more I'm convinced it should be split into more focused threads. I've been seeing a lot of great ideas for Single and multiplayer Rpg's and some for the MMORPG. I don't think its fair to have a single thread for the Wheel of Time game. There so many possibilities for almost every gaming genre in the world that all the ideas become jumbled and hard to read, or comment on without spending an hour to write a response :-\. That said, should the MMO be more focused on the main story or on the WoT world?

Whoops! I changed the question and forgot to switch the answers before I posted. Yes would mean the MMO should be based more on the main story and no would mean the game should be more focused on the Wheel of Time world.

It should follow the main story, because you need to be able to recognise to some degree where in the Books you are currently timeline-wise.

It should also follow the WoT world, simply because one of the strengths of an MMO is that everyone can be who they want to be. If it's Rand, they make a male channeler and get chased by the Red Ajah faction. If it's Perrin, they create a Wolfkin and get chased by the Whitecloak faction. If it's a (PK) Darkfriend, they get chased by... well, practically everyone.

Point is, a ta'veren is said to 'weave other threads around it', ergo they are nothing without other threads to weave in the first place. Where the main story is would determine the setting, and cannot be dismissed as it has milestones like the Dragon declaring himself, the formation of the Black Tower and the Seanchan invasion, to name a few, and each would have an immense effect on how player characters are treated. However, the very concept of an MMO means the world is going to be where it all takes place.

Therefore, i voted for 'A mix of both' ;)

that totally depends on the kind of game

if your going to make a huge online RPG like World of Warcraft then u should focus more on the world but if your going to make a single player game like Oblivion then u need to focus on the story

(in  my opinion)

Allow me to say this outright, WoW is flawed beyond hope...there I said it.

Now, that aside, a Wot MMO should have the main story in it so you can interact with it, each server in and of itself would be like a PSW sorta, because, to quote Aslan "Nothing happens the same way twice" type of thing. I think it would be cool to be able to influance the story a little, not to the degree of monumentally changing the story itself, but events can be set off by players. (i.e. Ressurection of Menetheren, the end of the war in succession war in Andor, stuff like that) But, then there is the backstory, wouldnt it be interesting instead of instances, you have battles from the Past? Or staring areas that mirrior the battles, like the Aiel war over the killing of the offspring of the tree of life? Or the fall of Malkier, ect.

I am rambling >.< but that is my two cents....payed for in pennies :P 

thats an interesting idea i like it

what do u mean when u say that each server would be a PSW

and y is WoW flawed beyond hope?

sry to get off topic

Well, I say it is flawed from the point of view of a long time roleplayer, the game does not change with events in the game, mostly large scale player events such as clan wars or something like that.

What I mean that each server be like a PSW, is a good amount of the people who talk about these games say that we shouldnt touch the main storyline, so why not do a Portal Stone world, that shadows the main storyline, but can be affected by events that players set off, each server could grow differently, i.e one server could have manethren ressurected if the players so choose, another might not.

Player interaction could have an effect on the relations between nations, (for instance, a player from Andor attacks a player from Tear without provocation and Andor might get in trouble with Tear.)

Well, there is more of my crazy ideas, feel free to agree or not.

What I mean that each server be like a PSW, is a good amount of the people who talk about these games say that we shouldn't touch the main storyline, so why not do a Portal Stone world, that shadows the main storyline, but can be affected by events that players set off, each server could grow differently, i.e one server could have manethren resurrected if the players so choose, another might not.

Player interaction could have an effect on the relations between nations, (for instance, a player from Andor attacks a player from Tear without provocation and Andor might get in trouble with Tear.)

Well, there is more of my crazy ideas, feel free to agree or not.

I am in love with the idea of having a portal stone world, you can still have the main characters in the story without destroying the main storyline. With a good balance in class and or skill mechanics (I would prefer to see a classless system) and attainable faction and world goals that would set off world triggers for wars, city growth or goods prices, opening or closing a pvp areas, shadow events etc. I would never stop playing this game.

Yes and no.

I say we should, but given that they need to have their own quest list up to max level (can't expect a fade to run an errand, pick berries or kill rats for a merchant for 10 coppers) i think this would be something of an expansion pack type deal.

Would be great in PvP though, Shadowspawn and DF's versus Light.

Same with Aiel, so i'm going to place my money on the standard pick of Randland nations, Malkier as an unlockable for the bonuses to health and stamina they start with.

I agree, Trollocs and Fades shouldn't be a starting race and would be better added in an expansion pack.

As for races, go by nation, give them special abilities for their nation

Andor: Lionheart (+5 to willpower or what ever its called)

Two Rivers: Old blood (resistance to shadow or proficiancy with ranged weapons)

There are two examples that would make some sense.

But for Dark Friends

Darkfriend Hero Class: Dark one's luck (Chance to do extra shadow dmg to a target, also a chance to miss determined by level) 

How is that, I could come up with a compleat list if people are interested >.>

It should have a little of both. There should be some kind of story line, preferably Pre-TG. The Dark One should be gaining strength and beggining to move. But there shouldn't be much, if any, interaction with any main characters from the book. But you should start in whichever land the race you choose occupies. The Waste if you're Aiel etc.

Oh no...

Another MMO?

Honestly, I think the whole MMM thing is massively overrated. Personally, I would much prefer a single player RPG, perhaps with crossover capability like Hellgate London had.

I don't think that a MMO has the capability to convey the depth of the story, and instead of PLAYING a game, people focus on power-leveling, botting, and bickering. I mean, look at the Warhammer MMO. So much potential in the setting and stories, but a failure at telling any sort of story. And Warhammer is a franchise that FOCUSES on creating your own story.

To create an MMO of WoT would be a waste of the beautiful story that Jordan created, that we all fell in love with...

However, I know that many people love MMOs, and I suppose it is the most logical way to go, with the success of WOW.

(Just please don't turn Aes Sedai and Ashaman into some generic mage class)

I personally have always thought that if WOT was ever made into the MMO game it would use the system in place for WOT MUDD, the text based game online. It allowed you to play mixed anything, a soldier from tear or a channeler from andor, at a certain point you could join a the shadow or actually learn to channel. I think it would work well at the stage of mid book 6. The Seachan not withstanding, but everything is just ripe for the stage at this time, the bubble is full to bursting and with each person playing it will blow and make for some good times.

So would it be Light vs. Dark? Or would you chose Factions in the Wheel of Time world? Would we be from a certain country and then our country would go to war with other countries at different times?

Both? I haven't really played much of WoW or any MMO games really. But I know that in WoW you have your clans, which could be like your home country. If you were a Tairen or a Andoran or whatever you would have your own quests and missions and such based on the main story line (Whatever that might be) but then every now and again your country comes under attack or mobilizes to attack someone else and you have to decide if you want to be a loyal countrymen or just go your own way. Go your own waaayeeayyy....Fleetwood Mac..Sorry. :)

Ideally (for me at least), a WoT MMO would be a mix of both of these options but would lean more towards just allowing players to be a part of the world Robert Jordan created.  The largest downside to having this series become an online game is that no one can feasibly be any of the main characters from the book.  Because of this, it just wouldn't make much sense to focus primarily on the storyline.  I would love to see a Wheel of Time MMO, and I think that if done right it could be a huge success.  Not all MMOs are huge grind/power-leveling opportunities for some anonymous figure behind a key board to stroke his/her ego.  Most are, yes...but certainly not all. 

The best example of this that I know if is the Lord of the Rings Online, which I currently play.  Tolkien's readership is wide spread but narrow.  In other words, fans of his work tend to all have a like-minded personality and this has led to a much more mature community than can be found in other realms, like World of Worldcraft.  If Red Eagle Entertainment is willing to invest the time and money in a good set of developers, I think they would launch with a solid player base just because most Wheel of Time fans are avid followers of the series and already have a pre-established loyalty to just about anything with WoT stamped on it.  However, it is certainly true that a single player game would be much simpler to tackle.  Maybe we'll end up getting both?!  :)

-Cir

I might suggest the game itself focus entirely on the world, with the story line running through it in the manner of quests and adventures.  Sides might be divided between Light and Dark, with levels progressing toward higher ranking characters within that side.  For example, a character of the Light starting in Baerlon might begin as a simple farmer, and through quests and levels rise to the rank of Warder.  Likewise, a character of the Dark starting in Tear might begin as the same farmer, though through questing and leveling, ultimately rise to the rank of Myrdraal.

Quests would also provide decision making choices allowing people to take sides in certain situations.  Playing the "Great Game of Houses" might be one example.  Doing quests for one house may increase or decrease your reputation with another house.  With potential rewards based on level of reputation.

Additional factions/races might include:

Seanchan

Seafolk

Aiel

Sheinor

Andormen

Illianer

Any of these might go either way with regard to Light vs Dark.  However, certain other factions are too vested or have too much or too little exposure one way or another in the Light/Dark to be defined as a playable faction.  Ogier are decidely "good guys", though they might be male/female characters.  Children of the Light are too ambiguous in their pursuit of the "Light", in that their methods are ultimately evil (depending on your point of view).

When it comes to the matter of instances or dungeons, one might suggest that a good portion of them take place in the "Ways".  Whereby a player, or group of players enter a dungeon and clear it out, and when they emerge, they are somewhere else.

The biggest problem with designing this game is that Robert Jordan's stories are so immensely broad and meticulous that implementing each and every part of the story/lore into the game is virtually impossible.  Certainly, things could be added over time with patches and expansions, but the initial undertaking is going to be a task of Herculean proportions.  Hopefully, the game designers will not take too many desperate liberties with Jordan's storyline that the game becomes ridiculous or incomprehensible to many fans of the series.

If (for example), the Forsaken were to be dungeon bosses, who would those that allied themselves to the Dark fight in dungeons?  Unless you throw in the pretense that a Darkfriend is trying to kill a Forsaken boss to gain the Dark One's favor.  But again, these are things that will have to be worked out by the designers.

The other HUGE hurdle that any MMORPG will have to get over is Blizzard Entertainment.  Every MMO that has stood up to World of Warcraft has died a painful death.  Blizzard currently has the corner on the market, and any game designer that hopes to compete for a slice of that pie will have to supply a better product than Everquest, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Conan, and Warhammer Online, just to name a few.  The typical WoW player will leave WoW for a new game and be back within 2 months.  That's just how it goes.  Now, I don't want to be the "naysayer" here.  I would LOVE to see a Wheel of Time MMO on the market.  Only time, and quality of design will tell. 

Regards to you all,

Gaelen

In my mind an MMOG based off of this world would be best suited if it was placed where the series currently stands. 

The main idea behind an MMOG is for it to be fully functional and also expandable.  That is one of the main features of WoW and other successful MMOs. There are usually two types of expansion, the mini-expansion, which are usually free, bite sized chunks of new game (for instance a new raid), and then the larger expansions adding extensive new areas of game world to explore which the end user usually has to pay for.  When WoW wants to add an expansion Blizzard either writes it into the lore or changes the lore so it can be acceptable.  WoT can not realistically rewrite the lore whenever the game needs an expansion.  So my thoughts behind this problem is that at the current point in the series you have the normal town and villages being overrun by random raids either from the blight or from a 'bubble of evil'.  These events can count for mini-expansions or perhaps even be world events. (As in Andor is being sieged by the forces of evil for a week)For the larger expansions new races, such as the mentioned Seanchan, Aiel, etc..., should become playable and their game area opened up. 

End game raiding and Pvp are essentials for any MMO on the market, and as long as getting there isn't a chore (Age of Conan/Eve) the devs should maintain a large subscription base. 

The whole Light vrs Dark could work, but I've always been more of a fan of choice based interactions.  Simply put, creating a character on the 'dark' side defaults you to being evil and 'light' is good.  However, having played many mmos I can tell you guys that not everyone that plays the good side is in fact good peoples.  ;)

What I would imagine is that everyone starts off being neutral and there are 2 separate types of quest lines in the game, one for good one for evil.  Evil characters being the opposite of good characters they would be at war with each other, and be essentially balanced. 

Say that there are 4 base classes, fighter, rogue, healer, mage  (its 1AM I'm forgetting terms) that everyone starts out as, and once you reach a certain level you are presented with a choice to basically train into a higher class. For instance good characters that are a fighter at a certain level can become a Knight of Andor or a Warder, where as an evil fighter would travel to the blight and become a Trolloc or a Darkfriend. (and while becoming a Trolloc is not cannon it would be interesting to see in a game)

(I think there could be a very interesting mechanic behind Darkfriends that would allow them to choose classes from the good side)

Anyway I think that this will be interesting to see.

I personally have always thought that if WOT was ever made into the MMO game it would use the system in place for WOT MUDD, the text based game online. It allowed you to play mixed anything, a soldier from tear or a channeler from andor, at a certain point you could join a the shadow or actually learn to channel. I think it would work well at the stage of mid book 6. The Seachan not withstanding, but everything is just ripe for the stage at this time, the bubble is full to bursting and with each person playing it will blow and make for some good times.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring up wotmud.  I got so addicted to that game that I had to force myself to quit playing after a year or two and have been afraid to touch any MMO since.  I loved that game, and have always fantasized about it being made into a visual game like WoW, but it would be HUGE, and personally I don't know if anyone can pull it off. 

It was a class/race based game, with you getting to choose whether you wanted to be a human/trolloc/seanchan.  The humans can choose whether they want to be male or female, a channeler or not, and what country/land to come from, each having their own bonuses and penalties, such as Andor, Amadicia, Saldea, Tarabon, Two Rivers, Cairhien, Tearn, Shienar, The Borderlands, Illian, and others. Male channelers are discouraged for new players because they had to live in hiding, with basically EVERYONE against them, not to mention any Aes Sedai players, plus they were also subject to the taint as they continued to channel.   Trollocs are basically just for PvP, no real RPing on the shadow side.  Trolloc players can become Myrddraal once they reach a certain level.  Seanchan are another PvP race, I never played as one so I don't know how much RPing there was with them but as far as I know they were just there to make life difficult for Randland people. 

There are 4 classes, warrior, ranger, thief, and channeler.  Trollocs and Seanchan do not have the channeler option.  Your character will gain stats once you reach level 5, which will never change for that character.  Those stats are for Strength, Constitution, Will, Intelligence, and Dexterity.  The highest number for any stat was 19, and each class had certain stat areas.  Warriors usually get higher strength and constitution, but low intelligence, will, and average dexterity.  Don't know too much about rangers, but they seem to be more of a medium strength warrior with good dexterity.  Thieves got bonuses for intelligence and dexterity, but penalties on strength and constitution I believe.  Channelers need high intelligence and Will, but will have penalties on the rest.  The countries you pick also give certain bonuses, like the borderlands/shienar give good strength and constitution, tarabon gives good dexterity, two rivers gives strength and will bonuses, illian is good for intelligence and will, etc.. 

Humans were good for either RPing or PvP, with many different clans/groups to choose from and all sorts of quests to do.  Any PvP that happened was probably 90%-95% against Dark Side characters (trollocs, myrddraal, known dark friends) or Seanchan, while the rest was between rival clans (ex. Children of the Light vs. Aes Sedai).  It is an experienced based game, with everything you kill giving you experience, gaining levels as you gain experience, up to level 51.  Skills were gained by "practicing", with practices being given with each level, usual 5 per level.  Depending on which skill you want to practice, whether its long swords, axes, horse back riding, channeling, etc., you can go to different computer trainers/masters to practice with, where you can practice different things.  They have trainers who let you practice anything warrior related (weapons), ranger (horse back, tracking) thief (backstab, hide, steal) or channeler (name a weave).  Each practice you do in a certain area will raise it a certain percentage until you have something learned at 99%.  Your stats will also affect how much you are able to practice in a certain area, ex. warriors can use 1 practice point per practice at a warrior trainer, while channelers need 3? points per practice.  Channeling can only be seen by other channelers, and females can only see female weaves, male see male weaves.  Channelers can see an arua around another channeler of the same sex when that person is holding the source.  The weave system is based on the 5 powers, with 7 being the highest level you can get in each power.  Weaves require a certain amount of each power, ex. Traveling requires something like 7 Spirit and 7 Earth, air hammer is like 2 Air, Incinerate is like 5 Fire, etc..  You can practice weaves the same way as other skills. It takes a number of seconds or tics to perform a weave depending on which weave it is. Simpler weaves are done in one tic, while more complex weaves can take up to 4 or 5 tics.   

Humans can do basically whatever, you don't have to join a clan or anything, if you want to just explore the MUD, go ahead, you just need to be prepared to fight big monsters where ever you go. You can RP the heck out of your character, there are plenty of clans to join,  Children of the Light, Aes Sedai, Illian Companions, Defenders of the Stone, Winged Guards, Shienaren Lancers, Queens Guards, Gleeman, Illuminators, Foresters, Kin, Wisdoms, Tower Guards, Warders, Red Eagles, Sword and Hand, and other light side clans.  There are secret clans, such as the Wolf brothers, or Dark Friends, which you either have to be invited to or just find out how to get in.  Female channelers can be Aes Sedai, Kin, Wisdoms, or even just solo.  There are certain weaves that can only be learned in the White Tower, though. In a clan, you can get quest points which help you rank up in that clan.  For example, in the Aes Sedai clan, you start out as a novice, and you must complete certain quests/missions to become an accepted and eventually Aes Sedai.  And to be an Aes Sedai, you must do a crap load of RPing in the clan to be considered for the ring.  Once you become an Aes Sedai, you can pick your Ajah, and do certain quests/missions to help you rank even higher, maybe even achieving the rank of Sitter.  Male channelers are difficult to play, since you get a warrant from basically every country/clan once you are discovered, and once the taint starts to affect you, you lose control of your actions, like you might dance randomly or cackle, or something.  Most male channelers become dark friends so that they can be protected from the taint and eventually become dreadlords.  There was even a well respected Aes Sedai player that became a very powerful dreadlord.  Male channelers don't have much option other than the dark, there is no official MC clan in WotMud. 

That actually brings up one of the problems with Wotmud, the time line is very messed up.  According to the game, Rand has not proclaimed himself or even appeared, yet Elayne is the Queen, Elaida is the Amyrlin, male channelers can only practice with Mazrim Taim, and the Seanchan control Tarabon.  I don't know if there is going to be any progression with the timeline any time soon, but who knows.

As I said, Trollocs are mainly a PvP race, not much RPing to do.  You can join different Trolloc clans, such as Ko'bal, Ghar'gael, Dhai'mon, Dha'vol.  If you reach a certain rank in a clan, you can become a Myrddraal.  Other than that, its just kill kill kill the pukes(humans).

Seanchan are also mainly PvP, have a few different clans, I don't know much about them, but there are Morat'torm, morat'raken, and others.  And other than that, its kill the oath breakers.

Theres a lot more to the game, I love it to death and would love to see a MMO based on Wotmud's setup, but I just think it would be too difficult to build a game so complex.

When i woke up this morning, there was something else that occurred to me, something i find particularly important that any online game should (preferably) seek to achieve.

Names.

Now, i've been on several MMO games thus far, and i'd have to admit by the time Open Beta ends, most of the good names are taken and people are forced to pick names as CrimsonDemon, L33TSAUC3 or RandHand_90 and lara (small L), Iara (capitol i) and 1ara (one) because all the good names are taken already. Therefore, i'd like to suggest the following:

First and last names.

First off, if your character coincidentally has the same first name as another character on the game (and given the world size, it's VERY likely) i'd still get to have the name i want because i happen to have a different last name.

The second benefit comes when talking to NPCs, where they can address you as (example) Mat or Master Cauthon, depending on your standing as opposed to theirs. It both adds another layer of roleplaying value as well as take a large annoyance away from RP players like me who just want to play a character without spending thirty minutes on a name generator trying to find one that fits the personality they have in mind.

Lastly, you get to tell people they can't use numbers in a name while still leaving more than enough possible combinations open.

What's in a name...? ;)

Thoughts, anyone?

So i had lots of ideas for i wheel of time mmo and wrote them in a blog before my friend told me about dragonmount so go check it out and tell me what you think, i have lots of ideas            http://wotmmo.blogspot.com/

So I read that whole thing pretty thouroughly actually. I'm just in a reading mood I guess. The point is though is that you had a lot of good ideas. The grammar and spelling and such is a little rusty but you get the message accross. The main problem I saw is the issue of time progression. You said that it would start out on Bel Tine with Moraine and Lans arrival at the Two Rivers and go from there and that avid readers of the books would be able to travel to where they were and "follow" them. For one thing, i'm certain a lot of things that happened, for instance, the ride to Tarren Ferry took quite a few hours at least. So would we literally be able to say rent a horse or try on foot to follow them? When Trollocs are chasing them? Or when they are hiding from Trollocs? Wouldn't we give away their position? Wouldn't they notice us probably trying to follow them? Would Moraine decide to let you join their party? Or would she send you away or maybe even have lan "Take care of you"? Even if they programmed different dialouge answers and such to impact what she would do this would definitely change the story immensely. Which would defeat the purpose of your whole idea of staying true to the books. Not to mention the fact the if the game ran in some sort of real time engine what would happen if a thousand people showed up to follow them? Or ten-thousand? My main point is this. Everything else you said was good but I think that there should be no personal interaction with any of the main characters. The only type of interaction with the main characters should be the effects they have on the world as a whole. Any major battles or events should only be presented as cut scenes or witness accounts/gossip. An exception might be when the Seanchan arrive. Say you happen to be in Ebou Dar when they show up. If your character isn't strong enough then you either run away or you die. Or if they are of a certain level and strength you might be able to fight your way out. Obviously you couldn't defeat the entire army but you could defeat a platoon (Or two if you're a channeler) pick up some XP and "Loot" and then high-tail it North. Or make a gateway and get away before a Sul'dam and Damane show up. Unless of course you're strong enough to take one or two of them on as well. Either way you're character would have to be of a sufficent level to participate or even survive one of these "Encounters". Sure you could enlist in the army and be at the Dumais Wells but what makes you think you would survive it? Other people would inevitably try to do the same and that battle had nothing to do with strength or skill it was merely luck that they survived, so you're level wouldn't have much of an effect when you find yourself surrounded by a few hundred Shaido after you got seperated from the rest of your friends. Not everyone who plays the game can live through it and it only happens once. So what happens if you die? You have to start over with a new character and just pick up after the battle? I don't know. I liked a lot of your ideas but, in my opinion I just don't think they have the type of gaming technology to create something on such a huge scale. They'll try it anyways and it will probably be a decent game but I think our expectations are going to be too high no matter what. The real fans of the series I mean. I know plenty of people who wouldn't go near the book but would play the hell out of a game of so the makers would definitely make their money lol.

On a side note: They could always make some kind of RTS in the mean time? The LotR one kept me occupied for a couple days lol.

Another side note: I know my paragraph structuring is horrible, sorry about that. :)

My thoughts of the game is that it should definetly include Light vs Dark with multiple factions within those. Dark players should be Light classes from the start but that later on gain a twist in their talents/skills.

When it comes to the timeline I think that the game should start before Moiraine and Lan arrives in the Two Rivers. Sure we know little of the events of that time, but it gives the players some time to gain experience and knowledge of the world before the mainstory starts. I dont think it should be possible to interact with the party when they are running/hiding. After all they got Lan and when he doesnt want to be found...well then you shouldnt be able to.

But your character should still be able to interact with the story somewhat i.e. bringing trouble to the Children of Light in Baerlon and such, hunting Padan Fain and follow his part of the story, since that is kinda clouded. What Im trying to say is that you should as a player have some controll of the storyline without being able to change significant things such as killing Elyas before Perrin meets him, or at all for that matter. But maybe you could help Lan kill that Darkhound that hunts Moiraine in Illian or maybe take part in the fighting in the White tower, however you shouldnt be able to alter the outcome of it.

In my opinion, the story line should be essential for this game to last, since it got soo many cool events you as a player would like to be part of. Of course you shouldnt be tied to the story line completly, getting quests outside of it is just as plausible. But the game need some kind of uniqueness if it is to last against WoW(that sucks these days). It definetly needs dungeons and it needs pvp, altho I doubt that the pvp part will be much trouble seeing as there are so many factions hating each other.

Channeling. Should be a choice when creating the character and not something random that someone suggested. But it is important that channeling isnt overpowered, every channeler has his/hers own strengths in the power that he/she chooses(just like the ajahs, yellow for healing etc). But all channelers should have in common that they are fragile. They made that deal with the devil that they can dish out immense damage or save damage from happening but they will go down easy enough once the enemy is upon them. Balancing this is the key and if done well it should have a major advantage over WoW.

These are my thoughts at the moment concerning the game. I have more opinions but I need to make my food now :P.

Tell me what you guys think.

-Moroten