DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand's women - which is your favourite?

lgautam

Elayne, Min or Aviendha - which is your favourite?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Elayne, Min or Aviendha - which is your favourite?

• Elayne
    • Min
    • Aviendha

Min is my favourite and she cracks me up with her sense of humour. If Rand had to choose, I'd like Rand to choose Min. She's good for him and she sees Rand as a man, not the Dragon Reborn or the Car'a'carn as Elyane and Aviendha seems to see sometimes.

Voted Elayne, yet I like each 3 equally.

Elayne seems the most likely character out of the 3 that people would choose for Rand.  Both are channelers; both are rulers; both are fairly attractive.

That is not the real reason I chose Elayne.  The main reason is that she seems the one that cares the most for others.

I guess I like the whole hard to get act of Avienda, and she is so fierce!  While I like Min's sense of humor she is too forward in public for my tastes...sitting on his lap when he is basically the ruler of half the world is too tacky.  I would probably like Elayne more if she was around Rand but my herself, with the other wonder girls her parts do little for me and often turn me off.

this is a tough one. how do we define favorite anyway?

Who we think is the best person?

Most entertaining?

Whose parts in the books are the most enjoyable?

I think there would be different answers for each question, but overall I have to go with Elayne (even though El+Eg+Ny = some of the slowest reading throughout the middle books).

I like her because she seems like the only main character who is comfortable with who she is, who she will be, and what she wants to get done. As far as her Snobby-ness...well she is a Princess, AND next to Eg and Ny she seems the most humble. (was there anything more annoying then the way Ny+Eg asked Mat "what are you doing here?" at the end of The Dragon Reborn?)

and oh yeah...she is hot!  :o

Aviendha by a hell of a long way. I like her dedication to Ji'e'toh, and the way she is changing from a warrior to a Wise One.

Elayne annoys the crap out of me-I cant wait for Moridin to drown her-and Min doesn't actually do anything apart from give us and Rand foreshadowing. Not that I hate all characters who don't do anything, shes just so...bland.

hmmmm that is a tough choice..lol they all have their advantages. thinking like rand,(although he does not like it) you would have to decide which one is most usefull to you towards the last battle. He hates using people but it comes with the territory. because he is the dragon reborn, and that's how he rolls.

Min is the typical girl that everyone would pick.  I like her ability to see things, but aside from that and her sense of humour I see her as probably the weakest link...especially after the Cleansing.

Elayne is alright but I probably wouldn't date her, and she just lucked out by being the first one of them to get knocked up.  This tells me she's the one who is most likely to cause the most problems.

Aviendha is the woman for me.  She's hot, atheletic, wise, she can channel just as strongly as Elayne and apart from that she seems like because of being Aiel she's probably rough and able to handle a lot more than the other two.  Plus she kind of has the ability to read things with the ter'angreal.

Min is my favorite by far. I do like Aviendha and Elayne to, but Min gives Rand the strength to fight against his own problems, and keep him from going mad. She shows that she loves him, cares for him and want to be by his side all the time, not to correct him, but to help him and support him.

She is not complicated like the other two, she is straight with her message to Rand, pure love :)

I love the way she puts his feet back on the ground when he start to ride on high horses :)and supports him when it all looks dark. She makes him stronger and more human, and i love it!

Archived