DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

Daes Daemar King

Hey, I recently started reading The Wheel of Time. The only reason I was going to read it was for english class and it was the biggest book with the most points I saw, however, I loved it! I have now bought every book, and right now I'm on the 8th book. There is so much adventure, characters, and an incredible amount of detail in them, I was shocked to hear that RJ has passed. What a genius, I love reading fantasy, and The Wheel of Time is one of the best series I've ever read. For the past few months(two) I've been browsing the forums but I never registered, but todays the day :). Everything looks so interesting, especially the Orgs, I want to try and find out which one would be the best for me, they seem a little complex, but I love to think. And I haven't really roleplayed before but I think I may be willing to give it a shot, considering the amount of Roleplayers on here. I really hope to have a great time on here, and I hope I can get to know a lot of you, I'm going to be pretty active on here, (but that just makes me dedicated:p ) and hopefully make some kind of contribution. Thanks for reading this, once again I really hope to have a good time here.

Name Reason: Well I thought I might as well put this, the reason I named my account Daes Daemar King is because of this: It was pretty astonishing for me when I realized that Daes Daemar is what I do daily, I usually can get out of things, or see them before they happen, so I thought I would pick this as my name because of how I can relate to it. Pretty awesome right?

"The Game of Houses" and interesting choice of names to say the least  ;D You will find many here who are skilled in that game I think (Exept me, I am just to humble to play, but then, that might be facade eh?)

Anyway, welcome to DragonMount, it is always good to see new people around here. The Orgs are indeed fun, though I have never really stuck around one, (I was in The Illuminator's guild for all of a week) but they are always happy to see new people.

The Rp side of the site is ALWAYS looking for people, expecialy the Wolfkin since we are rather rare.

Anyway, if you have any questions ask, and I will answer, have fun storming the 'mount.

Welcome, welcome, oh House of the Game (or somesuch) ;)

Gonna be pretty active, eh?  Good.  It'll make up for my plain-looking active.  We need the balance.  We have far too many beautiful active, it's a good change of pace.

So, anyways, welcome, have fun, and wear a hard hat. :)

Archived