DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

when was rand kicked in the junk?

purplemonster

I read this recently. When Rand comes back from fighting the Seanchaen around Ebou Dar. He comes back to Cairhien and three Maidens: Somara, Nesair, and Nandera come in and Somara grabs Rand when he's trying to change his shirt and nails him in the roundtables (its what my boy calls it, from a Scooby Doo movie, Go figure.). The book is The Path of Daggers, Ch. 27 The Bargain, Page 604.

OUCH!!

Well hopefully those were the maidens who got blasted when the Asha'man tried to kill him.  Don't remember but that would teach them.  Think this topic proves the site is almost out of stuff to talk about.  ;)

Oh I think we're WAY beyond that point. :D

I don't think we've topped "Is Randland flat or round?" in terms of ridiculous topics. But, apparently, it's not for want of trying. So, the eternal question is raised once more: is Caemlyn in Andor? Yes, no, both, neither, undecided. Take your time.

Ny did to Mat (LoC when Mat gets to Salidar), can't remember if Rand took one there.
So has it ever happened to Perrin? Is he the only one to get through the series to date with an unkicked crotch?

Ny did to Mat (LoC when Mat gets to Salidar), can't remember if Rand took one there.
So has it ever happened to Perrin? Is he the only one to get through the series to date with an unkicked crotch?

I think Faile should see to that in the next book.

Perrin: "Hey Falcon! I just saved you from an Aiel army!" *kick to the crotch* "OH CREATOR!"

Faile: "You did WHAT with Berelain?!"  :D ;D

Sab, I understand where you are coming from with the Maidens being blasted, but I don't agree. Rand did have that coming to him after promising to let the Maidens go to battle with him. Yes, he doesn't want any women hurt, but this is different than a village girl or a princess. These women are a warrior society and are trained to fight from the time they choose to become Maidens. They know the risks and they still want to be. They have honor and Rand turned his back on them. (Sorry my mistake)

Honestly though I would have done what Rand did, so what I said is probably very hipocrytical. :-[

I don't think we've topped "Is Randland flat or round?" in terms of ridiculous topics. But, apparently, it's not for want of trying. So, the eternal question is raised once more: is Caemlyn in Andor? Yes, no, both, neither, undecided. Take your time.

Please tell me your joking, seriously people look at the map it clearly shows Caemlyn in Andor lol.

What's with this obession with kicking a dude in the crotch like it's the worlds most wonderful sight to see. Sheesh.

The Maidens were in the right, even Rand saw that after they beat the crap out of him.  Rand holds the honour of Far Dareis Mai and he ignored them because he has hang ups about letting women die on his behalf, or killing women.  The Maidens don't see it that way of course because they're warriors and their honour was offended.

So they kicked him in the crotch.  He should just get over it and let them do what they do best.  They're freakin' Aiel for crying out loud.

Please tell me your joking, seriously people look at the map it clearly shows Caemlyn in Andor lol.
If you have to ask, you're not ready to know. But it was a question I brought up in the utterly absurd and redundant topic that asked whether Randland was flat or round. Most eventually settled on shaped like an origami swan, with a small but vocal minority saying it was shaped like a reclining woman.

What's with this obession with kicking a dude in the crotch like it's the worlds most wonderful sight to see. Sheesh.
What obsession?

Archived