DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CBS Greenlights New Pilots

Tenshin_Xo

Katalyst

Ashton Kutcher's tale about a couple youths looking to reinvent themselves after a childhood filled with mischief and mayhem.

Good Girls

Basically all I can find on this is it's a freinds-esque comedy from a purely female central cast.

Miami Trauma

The title says it all... Doctors in Miami.  I doubt that 3/4 of their cases will be spring break related though, that'd be too true to life.

Accidentally on Purpose

Is "based on the autobiographical novel by Mary F. Pols about a San Francisco movie critic who has a fling with a younger man -- and accidentally becomes pregnant".

Waiting to Die

It's from the producer of Arrested Development, and is supposed to be a comedy about a couple of guys.

Three Rivers

Yet another medical drama.

The Good Wife

Its about the wife of a politician who also build a life for herself as a high profile defense attorney.  I keep thinking of Mrs. Petrelli.

• 3 weeks later...
"Jericho" star Skeet Ulrich will play the lead of CBS' drama pilot "Back," says The Hollywood Reporter.

"Back," from CBS Paramount, centers on a man (Ulrich) who returns home to discover he was reported missing eight years earlier, after Sept. 11. He must reconnect with his family and a world that has moved on without him.

Dean Widenmann ("CSI: Miami") wrote the script and is executive producing with Hairspray producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron. Mark Pellington is directing.

Archived