DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I intend to slowly and painfully discombobulate the lot of you!

Katharina27

;)

Well joking aside, I'm Katharina and I've been a Wheel of Time fan for about 4 years now.  I'm now re-reading the books for the third time.  My favorite race is the Aiel because their sense of humor actually makes sense.  I connect the most with Nynaeave as a character as she has a very bad habit of running her mouth, ticking people off and having to high-tail it as quickly as possible in the opposite direction before she gets her tail singed. That couldn't possibly be why I connect with her though, not at all.  <_< >_> 

I am not lying through my teeth!

Aside from the series, I'm incredibly fond of any other good fantasy book I can get my hands on, Video Games, Photoshoping sprites and using Illustrator whenever I can get a hold of it.  I'm going to collage for 3D animation and graphic design for Video Games. I'm fascinated by character design.

Well, may my randomness confuse and hopefully not completely annoy you. 

(Maybe I'd better stay away from Aes Sedai, Aiel Wise Ones, Seanchan Nobles, Sea Folk and White Cloaks just to be safe eh?)

Welcome to DM!

Well, if you want to avoid "Aes Sedai, Aiel Wise Ones, Seanchan Nobles, Sea Folk and White Cloaks", look no further than the Band of the Red Hand. We're DM's music and travel ORG, and most are a bunch of raggamuffins!

As for your interests, the Illuminators (the creative people of DM) and the Seanchan (movies, video games) could be good places to look at.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Thank you Cleopatra!  ;D Maybe I'll just stay away from the Amyrlin Seat and the Mistress of Novices anyway though.  You can never be too careful.  *pondering* Maybe if I threatened her with a titanium spork, would that get a rise out of her or would I have to try even harder and convince her that her home is on fire with the power of virtual reality technology?  So many decisions.

Yes ...Emperor, I am a figment of your imagination meant to bring about your unholy demise! Actually, I picked the name Katharina for a German class and I was far too fond of the name to even consider loosing it.  It's been my Gaming and forum name ever since.  :D

I probably should consider the Red Hand.  From everything on your forum, you guys seem like a fun group of people!

<Wanders in wagging his tail> Hey, you didnt say anything bout staying away from the Wolfkin  ;D So here is one to greet you.

Welcome to DM! I think you will find alot of people around here who share a common intrest in the art you do <The Illuminators for sure>

Anyway, if you feel adventurus, wander over to the RP boards for a good story contaning countless charicters and stories within stories.

Again, welcome, and have fun storming the Mount.

Welcome to Dragonmount Katharina, based on your first post, I'm going to give you a few recommendations where I think you'll do well:

The Aiel - Although our sense of humour doesn't really identify with the book humour, everyone wants to be Aiel.

The Illuminators - Thats where you can get into all your art stuff, and SinisterDeath would LOVE somebody else who works in 3D art there.

'Chan (Seanchan) - Cause we're cool *nods* (thats my shameless plug for the day)

Do keep an eye on how much you get yourself into though, try everything at once and you may find yourself overwhelmed, so dabble in a few places at first, get yourself aquainted, and then start expanding, you'll find that far easier I think.

I laughed at your opening post, you seem funny. *Nods*

Katharina, you're a funny person. Now, don't become all arrogant because I complimented you, like Barm does. It's not becoming. Anyways, since you're funny and stuff I MUST have you in the CoL. We are the Comedy place at DM and treasure quality over quantity in our post, and since we're quite low quality at the moment we don't post much. Plus if you join I'll win a bet... with myself. That's actually my pick up line btw. It doesn't work.

Thank you Winterwinds.  *Sigh*  The most I've ever lived around are Coyotes and Foxes.  I loved my neighbors but I wish I lived somewhere in the U.S. where the wolves could live close by.  I miss Colorado where little yappers would end up as Coyote food!  I don't like small dogs at all.

Children of Light as the Comedy group... Hahahahaha!  I'm sorry, it's just so ironic. *Stifles giggles.*  I'll be sure to check it out but I think that for now, The Band of the Red Hand will put enough on my plate. Don't cha worry lad.  I'm only arrogant  when I'm DDRen or when I'm whipping the Noble Men into a frenzy!;D

[wolfrant] You are quite welcome, though I do wish I lived somewhere close to wolves, perhaps Yellowstone park...but then I would have to put up with the Ranchers saying that they need to shoot the wolves cuz they eat their cows....annnyyyyywwwwaaayyyyy..... [/wolfrant]

[rant] If you want the black ajah to go away, turn a lamp on, start playing the Beatles "Love is all you need" and watch them convert back to the light under the might power of Beatlemania (Spelled that wrong the first time and it was actualy in the spell check lol) for none can resist the power of good music! Just ask the BotRH....they will tell you till you drop dead.... [/rant]

Archived