DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Three Pigeons

agaga

Hey all,

I'm on my second re read of WOT getting ready for AMoL I'm on TFOH right now and I was wondering where everyone thought the second and third birds went.

The second bird was heading west so that could have sent him to Illian (Sammel)  or Tear (One of the high lords for some reason or another) or Maybe even Myanne or just another random DF

The third bird could be going anywhere though. My guess is that Avi is a DF or working for the COF and is either sending his reports to grendeal or Pendron Nail

So what does everyone think?

Avi, do you mean Aviendha?

COF, would that be COL and mean Children of Light?

Aviendha is not a Darkfriend, and does not work for the Children of Light.  Nor does she send reports to Graendal or Pedron Niall.

The thing about the birds, I vaguely remember; but I am not sure where in the book it is.  Could you give chapter number?

Avi, do you mean Aviendha?

COF, would that be COL and mean Children of Light?

Aviendha is not a Darkfriend, and does not work for the Children of Light.  Nor does she send reports to Graendal or Pedron Niall.

The thing about the birds, I vaguely remember; but I am not sure where in the book it is.  Could you give chapter number?

No not Aviendha Avi Shendar the man in that border town of amadica.

And yea sorry I missed that COl not COF don't know how I got that haha

Chapter number is chapter 10 figs and mice. Last page of the chapter in PB

Ok.  I have no idea where they were sent.

Edit::

The first and second were sent by Ronde Macura.

The books tell that she later joins the Seanchan; maybe the second was sent to somewhere there.

The Encyclopaedia site speculates the location being Tanchico.  Egeanin might have been there at the time.

As for the third, that one was sent by Avi.  The Encyclopaedia site does not identify him as a darkfriend; and does not tell of any organization affiliation.

Another Edit::

Egeanin would have been on her way to drop the male adam in the sea.

Bethamin might have still been at Tanchico during Fires of Heaven.  Maybe the second was to her.

A third edit::

Avi might have sent his to the country's government.

Archived