A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Around?

Muirenn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

How are my Aiel coming along?  I haven't seen anyone posting to the req board lately.  If you need any help doing your raising requirements or coordinating roleplay, just post and let everyone else know.  I'm sure someone will be happy to play with you.

Warriors, you should contact Ghaul or Devon about your next training step.  They should be outlined in the Aiel forum, but please keep in mind that those reqs are subject to change as we feel through how well this works for everyone.

Wise One Apprentices, I'd like to see you get started with the next step.  Now that we've done our first trip to Rhuidean, there are a few options for the next step.

Herbal Healing: This is one option. Apprentices will learn how to gather herbs to make medicines. All Wise Ones know healing with herbs, so if you choose not to take this option, it will be assumed as learnt.

What it Means to be Wise: Apprentices will learn from a Wise One the true meaning of what they do. This can be done by encountering a Wise One in the sweat tents, or by being caught in a misdeed.

Chores/Punishment: Your apprentice will be sent on an errand or get herself into trouble and will be punished. (Four post minimum)

Let Eqwina or I know which you're interested in doing next and we can brainstorm ideas for how to set up the first posts.

Yes please do let Eqwina know *grins* I miss RPing with my Covina.

I also had an idea. The birth of her children should be coming soon and I was trying to figure out a way we could work it into a req for an apprentice or two.

Perhaps it could replace Herbal Healing? Thoughts? ;D

I has the last post in Jehaine's Wise One thread, and as for Jelana... The next post requires forethought and planning, two things she does not have and therefore cannot take the initiative to be the first poster.

Hell, she'd suggest a spar to see what everyone's strengths and weaknesses are, which is... a bit counterproductive at this point.

For the aiel thread with Ghaul I need to do some research, and have been swamped with homework the past month or so. I've got a one week breakish thing now, then I'm on LOA for a couple of weeks. However, after that I'll do my best to try and get some research done and something up.