DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Classes - Response Required

Taymist

Right folks, several of you are ready or close to ready for your first classes. Since they're taken in a group, I need to know which you'd prefer to RP first:

- Weapon Training (need to have a discussion about your choices of weapon, Owen can help out there)

- Senses

- Dream 1 & 2

This applies to Kara, Jehaine, Tigara, Winter, Liitha and Jain.... assuming Pick Ups get finished for some of you and/or for second characters in some cases.  :)

So... let's hear it.

<Gets pushed out by Forest> I would like to say weapon, but I think it would be more logical (And fitting to charicter since Forest is more or less being a big sister role) That Senses, since it makes no sence to use a sword (Or quarterstaff, or bow...ect) without knowing your sences.

I could go into detal if you want, but I will leave it at what I have said....

so Senses. yes...

<walks out of thread and hides in shadows incase he is needed>

N/A here

i want to finish her arival for one, and then explore the char some + figure out how to place her in the timeline...+ i got my suspicions she will become more of a civilian wk as she isnt likely to be able to succeed enough to make it into any of the 3 tracks (i know i had an idea for wolf name, but i forgot it, that would describe her personalia)

• 2 weeks later...