DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

AMoL

Cockta

Nope, nobody here. I don't recall ever seeing any praise or excitement about the final book posted in every other thread on this forum.

Actually, I agree with you. I too haven't seen anyone here express themselves that they are looking forward to the final book until now, in this thread.

I don't care if it's one or two books, I just want something new for the series. Ever since I read the last book, I have been dying to get more. I can't even say how many times I have reread the entire series since the last book was published.

I cannot wait for something new, and I also hope that we'll get those outrigger novels, plus a book of all the prophesies.

If we don't get the outrigger novels I can see other authors doing their own books like happened with Star Wars. To be perfectly honest, I can wait for A Memory of Light. When it's out and I buy it I'll probably have the book read in a day or two and that'll be that. The series would be over.

If we don't get the outrigger novels I can see other authors doing their own books like happened with Star Wars. To be perfectly honest, I can wait for A Memory of Light. When it's out and I buy it I'll probably have the book read in a day or two and that'll be that. The series would be over.

Sanderson promised that he would do the outrigger novels and also the other prequels.

Nope, nobody here. I don't recall ever seeing any praise or excitement about the final book posted in every other thread on this forum.

Excitement comes in different forms.  Not posting/talking about it does not necessarily mean people here are not excited.

About Memory of Light, part of me wishes to know how various situations will turn out; other part of me thinks there aught not be a rush (so that the style would not be too different from Robert Jordan's).

Didn't he say that was for the publishing company and Harriet to decide whether the books would be written or not and he had no idea about them?

Sanderson has stated that the decision is Harriet's to make. Further, he stated that any decision would likely wait until AMOL is finished and published.

I find wondering about what's going to happen to be a fun enough way to kill time. Even if most of my ideas are wrong there's always more from a reread. That's going to end when 12 is out, although I'll probably still consider it the best book in the series. You never feel a bit disappointed that a good series is over when you finish the last page?

You never feel a bit disappointed that a good series is over when you finish the last page?

The Story will not end the Wheel will continue to Turn only our window into Randland will close. As has been stated by Brandon Sanderson, RJ did not tie-up all the loose ends with a nice red ribbon. Some Subplots will be unresolved and much of the future of Randland will be left for us to imagine.

You never feel a bit disappointed that a good series is over when you finish the last page?

The Story will not end the Wheel will continue to Turn only our window into Randland will close. As has been stated by Brandon Sanderson, RJ did not tie-up all the loose ends with a nice red ribbon. Some Subplots will be unresolved and much of the future of Randland will be left for us to imagine.

Indeed. We're going to be arguing crazy theories here for years.

Oh boy am I looking forward to AmoL! Hey Cockta, maybe you just haven't noticed it here, but people have been expressing themselves about AmoL a couple of times.

Oh, btw, I'm new here, but I don't like to introduce myself too much because I've been reading posts on this site for a couple of years now, so I know who the major players are, and stuff like that ;)

That discussion has never ended, Fox, no worries.  In any case, Brandon Sanderson said in an interview that that little thread will be tied up.  We will find out who killed Asmodean.

I'm just glad that'll be tied up. It's a usual topic everywhere I go for WoT, and didn't want to rehash something I can look for. ;D Thanks Swigaro

Archived