DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey everyone.

Fantasy Fan

Hi everyone. Hopefully you are all well. Ive been surfin this site the past couple of days and thought i'd finally register. ...

Feel free to call me FF annnnnd as for the basics...Ive never ACTUALLY finished reading LOTR, I know its sad but I just find myself putting it down for months at a time :\ (I WILL finish it though, I promise!). So when I got the EoTw from my buddy a couple years ago it just kind of laid around the house. I just thought that it would be some dry material.... Finally last sept I picked it up and ended up reading the series in a couple of months and i've gotta say its definately gotten me into reading again, im hooooked and ive yet to find anything to match it. I am fairly new to the fantasy world and so far ive gotten through the WOT, about 5 of Salvatores Drizzt books and atm im on book 3 of Farlands Runelords...Next is G.R.R.M s AsOfAi(I hope its as good as ive heard!)

ne ways, I look forward to some good times in the future. lates :)

Sounds like your reading alot too. Im just starting to reread the series. Now on LoC. One of my fav ones.

Welcome to DM. Well its good to hear that you got off your but and joined. We can always use new people. Its good to have you.

Stop by the Blue ajah some time. Always new and interesting things there.

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards!

Guest Egwene

Hello FF, it's great you got back into fantasy!!

Have a look on the general discusion board... there is a thread there 'recommended authors and series'. You'll find lot's of ideas for what to read next. My wish list on amazon has grown a lot since that thread started *g*

Hope you will vote in some of the polls on the book discussion boards... especially this one :wink:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

See you around :)

Archived