DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Adult Swim, anyone?

claireducky

Is anybody else a fan of the adult swim shows on cartoon network? 

My favorites are Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken and Morel Orel.

Old favs that don't get shown much anymore are the Venture Bros, Sealab, and Harvey Birdman.

They also show some anime on AS some nights (Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, etc), but I haven't watched those in a while so I don't know how good/bad they are.  If I remember Ghost in the Shell is pretty good.  They used to show Neon Genesis Evangelion back in the day.

Claire

I pretty much stopped watching when they stopped showing futurama, family guy and Venture Brothers

every once in awhile I'll turn it on for metalocalyps if i have *nothin* else to do

but yeah other then heroes & Hockey its the only other thing i watch

The quality of Morel Orel has much improved.  They've gone from Orel solving his little conscience crises to Orel getting shot by his dad on camping trips.  Good times. ^^

The still show Family Guy and Futurama, just on certain nights.  If I could have any show back on the air there, it would be Space Ghost.

I'll watch Robot Chicken, but that's about it. I used to regularly watch SpaceGhost and The Tick, but that was like...in the 90's and stuff. :P

I'm not a fan of ATHF or Morel Orel. My husband is big into Family Guy, which they still play most nights in my area at 11pm.

-FDM

"There's a doodle in my noodle and his name is Minkey Boodle"

• Community Administrator

Soo yea, this channel sucks donkey balls.

I say that as scathingly as possible.

See, Adult Swim, used to be kinda good.

They used to show tons of anime every saturday night, and some other shows that were 'good', like, Harvey Bird Man, ATHF, Morel Oral, Futurama, family guy were great to. (and thats the only good thing adult swim did, was show just how awesome those shows were, and somehow managed to bring both back)

But the moment they brought saul of the molemen, and Tim and eriks awesome show, the channels gone down hill. THey are purposely trying to destroy the channel. I don't know WHY they think this is a good idea, but they do.

GTO is the shizznit (thats the shit for all you uneducated peoples), but I highly doubt if they would ever show it. Seeing as it is about an adult teacher trying to get some underage... ummm you should know what I mean. HAHAHA. But it is a really hilarious show, for those of you who havent seen it, it is a very entertaining show. But I think imo that even though it wasn't on "Adult Swim" that Voltron and Thundercats were the best ever.

Archived